color restored classic fenway and shibe ready

rusmur

Thank you all for the compliments. Like Don I was really anticipating the classic stadiums this year to see what improvements they had made. What a huge disappointment to say the least. I'm glad you a happy with the mods. They certainly change the game for me. We owe paulw a big one because until he released his great Polo Grounds I hadn't realized anything could be done. Thanks again

Russ

I have a question. I downloaded your Fenway mod and I can it looks great, but I still get the Cooperstown effect. Am I supposed to or is it supposed to look like your screen shots? I don't know if I'm missing a step.

Thanks

Hi jheller. The cooperstown effect is that grainy, streaky, like-looking-at-old film look. You can turn that off in the visual options section. When you did that before the mods you were left with a very dark, washed out, almost colorless stadium. With the mods, it is like playing in one of the normal parks in terms of color.

• 4 weeks later...

Fenway Park didn't always have the Green Monster...there was a time when it was first built that it looked like a normal stadium...I don't know why the wall was built

There were originally stands in left field, but there was a huge fire, and thy replaced them with the wall, which was covered with ads. Then they painted the wall green in 1947.

Archived