Craziest Play!

MaddiesDaddy

I wish I knew how to save an instant replay...can do it in Madden, too bad you can't in MVP...well without more than the amount of computer knowledge I have...

Anyway...I play with the Yankees...and I was playing the BoSox when Bellhorn hits a liner to deep right...not high enough for a dinger, but hit hard...so I send Sheffield running for it...I slip on the joy stick as I try to have him stop to try an play the bounce off the wall and he continues to move in the same direction and he moves in the line of the ball...

it hits his heel, bounces in the air and he turns and catches it!!!!

8O

I played the replay to make sure I saw what I saw and it was true! This is was so awesome.

Like I said I wish I knew how to save this replay, so I could share it with you guys and also just to have.

Either way I love that EA has things like this in the game. I have seen fielders bobble a pop up and still catch it in their glove. I think they did a great job with the fielding gameplay...and most other aspects of the gameplay as well.

I think that you can get Fraps (www.fraps.com) and use the Video Capture hotkey to record footage... like I said, I think you can do this, so I might record the World Series and upload it to this site.

that happened to me once too. I was running backwards with trot nixon. I had gone too far and the ball bounces off the back of his leg with he's running. Sure enough I turned around and caught it.

a line drive to center field hit mark kotsay square in the forehead, and bounced up in the air, and he caught it.

This one is the best I've heard. A little unrealistic, although Kotsay is pretty tough, so perhaps he'd keep his frame of mind long enough to make the catch...then pass out.

Absolutely hilarious.

I have fraps, the demo version, anyone wanna sell me their copy? because when i use the demo i can only record 60 seconds at a time and i'm not aloud to change their defaults on the demo version. so i have to keep hitting record. when i'm pitching and hit record-never mind, its just inconvenient. anyone?

everyone download my oldies but goodies video? i laid music on it. itsk kinda good but not as good as i coulda done.

and speaking of awesome plays, i hit the ball to rf and the ball almost took the cpu's head off. the ball hit the ground in front of the rf and the rf tried to play the ball on a hop but as it came up it almost took the rf's head off. i thought the ball hit him in the face and then kept going. when did a replay like 3 times i finally saw that the ball screamed past his face by 2 inches and that the rf's head turned (he kept his eye on the ball as it went past him) just to see the ball scream by his head. awesomest play i've seen yet. it woulda been cooler to say that it hit him in the head though.

Archived