TribeTime's and Apr's Custom Advertising...

APR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made a Red Bull can from scratch and put it in the game, looks okay, with the little bit of time I spent making it:

rb-can.jpg

So if you hit a home run off of one of those Red Bull cans, would it still give you wings? :D

Those look so good, I'm jonesing for some Red Bull right now...

What type of can do you guys think I should use? I can put something in place of the Going Going Gone signs, should I? What sould I put there? I don't know how to delet the big bat in left but should I put ads on it? Thanks for the input

adupdate102pz.png

-New Ads

-New Cans

-Nationals Text in place of stupid mountain thingy

-Going, Going, Gone Signs gone

adupdate120wk.png

-New brick texture in bullpens

-Nationals Logo in bullpens

-Updated ads in bullpens

adupdate130en.png

-New brick texture on resturant

-New clock

-Overhangs changed to blue

-New Ads

adupdate148gm.png

-Added a mesh fence texture behind the people in the stands which ads a real cool effect IMO

adupdate152go.png

-Changed the texture of the pillar from EA's crappy black stuff to concrete

-Changed the fence on the edge of the stands from black to white

I have to play with the dugout and I'm going to play with the buildings in the back and maybe the fans a little and then upload

can you make a busch beer can, because i named my stadium new busch stadium sicne the new staidium the cards are going to play in next year is also called busch stadium and when do you think these ads may be put on here as a mod?

ok i need to ask at this point, i know how to make the edits via photoshop etc.

my question is i'm assuming you need to have all the upgrades in place already before you can change the files, or are they already there? so you can edit them now and they will implemented as the stadium is upgraded?

can you make a busch beer can, because i named my stadium new busch stadium sicne the new staidium the cards are going to play in next year is also called busch stadium and when do you think these ads may be put on here as a mod?

Yes this will be relesed but look at the screenshot the stadium is going to be all Washington Nationals

it looks good tribe. i'm gonna play w/ it some too later on. i'm doing a nationals owner mode also. but it would be cool to do one of these for each team that needs a new park in real life.

no doubt! the support forums would be overflowing! what i was thinking is anyone who has the skills contribute their teams park for the upload. say someone who is doing a drays owner mode has the skill to mod their filed, then upload it. and so on. but just for the teams that really need new fields, i mean i have no plans on using my giants in owner mode because sbc is too nice, so there would only be a handful of teams. nationals, drays, maybe marlins, twins, you know what i mean. i'm sure there's a couple others.

Archived