TribeTime's and Apr's Custom Advertising...

APR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you edit the ads, do you only edit the cram32.fsh file, or do you have to edit the cram.fsh file as well.

What's the difference?

Good question, I don't know, lol, wait for TribeTime to answer for that one!

He showed me everything I know. (Except for the cans, I did that all by myself). :lol: :lol:

Five, I only edited the cram32, not sure what cram is,

but anyways,

Ladies and Gentleman I present FANTA FIELD!!!!!

New ads in bullpen!

adupdate051fe.png

The fixed blue border!

adupdate072yt.png

And best of all the famous Fanta Cans!!!!!!!!

adupdate08fanta1nw.png

I will upload this once i play with some textures, remove GGG signs and try to remove that bat and ball( I doubt its possible w/o oedit )

Enjoy Fanta Field, the home of your 2005 Washington Nationals!!!

cram.fsh is for 16-bit color. Although I don't see the option of picking 16-bit color in MVP anymore, that file might have to be there for compatibility.

cram32.fsh is for 32-bit color, which is the only one you really need to edit.

I made a Red Bull can from scratch and put it in the game, looks okay, with the little bit of time I spent making it:

rb-can.jpg

YES!! That is the one I originally wanted to do but stopped because I'm very new to PS.

ok people here is my tutorial on how to update these files....

how do i make my own ads in photoshop for ballparks? thanks if ya can help

it is a very compolicated process but if you want to try, here it goes. First, you will need to open up EA Graphics Editor, now open your venuday.big stadium file. Scroll down you will find a file called cram32.fsh, extract it to any folder, I recommend making a new one. Now you will need to have downloaded nfshtool for the next step. Put nfshtool and all of its contents in the same folder as the cram32.fsh file once you download it. now, drag cram32.fsh ontop of nfshtool.exe, this should make a new folder called cram32, go inside and there should be lots of .bmp files, which are all different textures of the stadium. You will need to find the one that is the ads I think it was 20. Now open 0020-4.bmp in adobe photoshop, now you can edit all of your ads to whatever you like. When you are done, save it and overwrite 0020-4.bmp. Now you will have to shrink the image so that it doesn't bleed in the game. shrink your ad image's hight to 128 pixels, and make sure the constrain porportrions box is check when you do this. once it has been shrinked, save it over 0020-3.bmp. Now do the same and shrink its hight down to 64 and save it over 0020-2.bmp. Do it again and make its hiegt 32 pixels, save it over 0020-1.bmp. Do this one last time making the images hieght 16 pixels, save this image over 0020-0.bmp. Now you are done in photoshop. Go into your folder called cram32 and at the bottom there should be a file called index.fsh, open this file in textpad. On the third line it says "FSH", change this line to say "QFS". Now save this file over as index.fsh. Now cope ALL of the contents in the folder and copy it back into the same folder as nfshtool. Now drag the index.fsh file ontop of nfshtool. This will update your cram32.fsh file which is in the same folder as nfshtool. Now your file is updated you just have to put it in! Open up EA Graphics editor. Now open your venuday.big file in EA GRaphics Editior. Use the Import Wizard and press add, then select your new cram32.fsh file. Press ok. Now your cram32 should be updated but you can check by scrolling down in EA GRaph and look at your cram32 file to see if its updated. Now you will have real ads! I really hope this helps!

Enjoy!

TribeTime26

how did you remove the mountains from the jumbo tron

Change the following alpha files to all black: 0042-0a.bmp, 0042-1a.bmp, 0042-2a.bmp.

YES!! That is the one I originally wanted to do but stopped because I'm very new to PS.

Did you like it, what can I do to make it better?

I am planning to make reflections, that make it more like a real can.

Also, I am going to try a few bottles, but since there is no alpha file, I am not sure that is possible. I have a few ideas about it however.

Archived