MVPedit:.....need help with some very basic stuff..

KerryW

Sorry for the barrage of starting topics, but I'm getting very frustrated figuring this out on my own.

Is there a feature used to "copy" a certain player from one team onto another? Would I actually have to create a new one and type in every individual stat into it? :? thanks in advance for your response

Give it more than 13 minutes, man. Damn.

As far as I know/remember, yes, you'd have to create a new player.

40+ views, 0 replies?....50 members are online at this point, and I still haven't gotten a response.

i don't think i can answer your question....but can you answer mine...please?

how do you enter photos on the site?

As in the logo on the side and the picture under your message?

The avatar (picture on the left) can be added within your Preferences....The picture on the bottom can be assigned by editing your "signature". You would have to enter the hyperlink of the picture as:

...These options can be found by clicking "Account" under the site's main banner.

KKKerry,

MVPEdit allows you to "Export" an individual Player. I think that option can be found in the File/Export/Player area. Once exported you can then "Import" him into any Team via the File/Import/Player function. You can also Trade players from one team to another via one of the Tabs which I think is either the Roster or Team Tab ..... Roster one I think.

Hope this helps.

As in the logo on the side and the picture under your message?

The avatar (picture on the left) can be added within your Preferences....The picture on the bottom can be assigned by editing your "signature". You would have to enter the hyperlink of the picture as:

...These options can be found by clicking "Account" under the site's main banner.

so that means the picture on the sig has to be from the internet? then how are these modding previews getting on there?

I don't know if this is what you mean. But you can "Transfer" players. But I think you mean copying a player so you have 2 of them. If you want to transfer do this:

Select the team the player is on

Then select "Roster" at the top

And you should be on the transfer tab

Change to the team you want them to move on in the tranfer tab

Click and drag

Again, don't know if thats what you wanted.

40+ views, 0 replies?....50 members are online at this point, and I still haven't gotten a response.

Nobody is obligated to answer you. They people that viewed the thread might not have known the answer to your question, anyway.

I'm not saying that anyone is "obligated" to reply ...no one is required to post on this forum at all- no one is obligated to assist another member, period...But as means of relieving someone's frustration with an issue as this, it is customary to respond when you are capable of providing help. And out of the 80 or so individuals who had responded prior to stecropper's message, I'm certain that most of those were familiar with MVPedit to an extent where they would be capable of answering my question...

Anyway, I just solved the issue... Thanks, theFATTY and stecropper....I owe you guys one

I'm not saying that anyone is "obligated" to reply ...no one is required to post on this forum at all- no one is obligated to assist another member, period...But as means of relieving someone's frustration with an issue as this, it is customary to respond when you are capable of providing help. And out of the 80 or so individuals who had responded prior to stecropper's message, I'm certain that most of those were familiar with MVPedit to an extent where they would be capable of answering my question...

Anyway, I just solved the issue... Thanks, theFATTY and stecropper....I owe you guys one

Quite possibly, but quite possibly not. Oh well, at least it's fixed. :)

No problem man. Just glad its fixed

Is there any way I can somehow convert a roster (.sav file) that I am working on into an .mbe file so that I can somehow edit it in MVPEdit? Or do I have to start all of my work all over again?

Sorry, there is no possibility at this point to do that...

I have a question regarding how to import player photos to minor league players using MVP edit?

Well, do you have a downloaded set or one that you made yourself? Normally, with a downloaded one, you would import them into your Portraits.big file using EAGraph, and the corresponding player ID #'s should be set the one's you imported within your rosters (assuming you have one downloaded from this site)...if not, you will have to manually edit the player portrait numbers within MVPedit for every individual player.

The bottom line is, if you downloaded the portraits from this site, follow the readme file.

Archived