For Those That Downloaded Spanish Fly Roster Updates!!!

Roscosuper

You might want to double check them.

I was going through the Mets roster, and the pitcher Dae-sung Koo (who is a CAP) did not have Trajectories selected for his pitches. The Trajectories were all set on "NONE" I did not bother to find out the effects of this during gameplay, nor did I go through all the rosters to check for other erros.

Also, if you use the error checking tool in MVPedit, you'll find that a few lineups are incomplete. Again, I do not know the effects on gameplay.

I'm going to go through the rosters and look for errors (starting with my favs), if anyone else would check their teams maybe we can help these guys out and get a good set of rosters. I"m sure these guys are doing a lot of work and rushing to get things out for us and of course there are always going to be things that get overlooked.

jbmagicfan

At this point, I'm not sure............there are going to be more releases from these guys, so the more help we give them the quicker they get there.....

also, there is someone who has released a beta "total minors".....so things could get interesting

the term Total Minors refers to a complete roster with every player from MLB,AAA,AA,A. I am one of 2 working on the BETA. we dont have every player in yet but are working very hard on it. also Spanish Fly's rosters IMO are the best ones on here besides mine. (i hfta say that :D ).

Archived