Where to start with Portraits?

GatorFan72

Hey Guys. So I finally got the PC version and am starting to work on modding it. I have an updated 2022 roster but I noticed the portraits aren't including. I had 2 big questions.

1. Is there a pack that contains a majority of the 2022 portraits? I've noticed a lot of the portrait packs have around 50 portraits or so in them. I didn't know if there was a starting masterfile or something that people started off with.

2. How do i actually go about installing the portraits? 

14 hours ago, GatorFan72 said:

Hey Guys. So I finally got the PC version and am starting to work on modding it. I have an updated 2022 roster but I noticed the portraits aren't including. I had 2 big questions.

1. Is there a pack that contains a majority of the 2022 portraits? I've noticed a lot of the portrait packs have around 50 portraits or so in them. I didn't know if there was a starting masterfile or something that people started off with.

No, because they are always being made and some of the portraits are outdated now due to trades and free agency.

14 hours ago, GatorFan72 said:

2. How do i actually go about installing the portraits? 

You install portraits with the TiT program, or Total Installer Thingy, a utility made by one of our famous modders. Install that mod in the main directory and follow the directions.

• 2 months later...

Archived