Cincinnati Reds Portrait Pack v1.0 by The H is now available

The H

Hey guys, my first pack has been uploaded and is only waiting for validation to become available.

I hope you really like my work this time around :).

*** PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE README-REDS.TXT FILE BEFORE INSTALLING THE PACK ***

Here's a little preview of how it looks.

Reds-Defense.jpg

On deck: Chicago Cubs and St. Louis Cardinals (to be available really soon).

I like the portrait set you made but, some of the portraits arn't showing up in my dynasty. I installed them as noted in the Readme. I went into MVP Edit imported the roster put the numbers in the appropriate box and the portrait is there and saved exported but, when I go into the game they arn't there just the generic MVP pcture. What am I doing wrong. Any help would appreciated.

I use llcmac & hypnoxxx 3.4 rosters

I should have been more specfic these are the portaits that are not showing up they are in my rosters:

1755 Luke Hudson

2254 Edwin Encarnacion

2380 Bubba Nelson

2452 Robert Stratton

1793 Ben Kozlowski

2712 William Bergolla

2789 Phil Dumatrait

3130 Brian Shackelford

7701 Homer Bailey

7704 Daylan Childress

7705 Todd Coffey

7709 Miguel Perez :oops:

Proffessor,

I don't know what the problem could be.

I've tested this set (and all the other ones I'm working on) many, many times and they always work as long as each new player's audio/picture ID # is edited via MVP Edit.

This is the first and only report I've received of this.

Are you completely sure that you're doing the MVP Edit step correctly???

Proffessor, is this a previously started dynasty? I don't think changes made in MVPedit show up after you've started a dynasty, so if the ID numbers weren't set before you started, they wouldn't show up in dynasty mode. Do they show up for you in Exhibition Mode?

To Overclocker Cafe and hory:

I restarted my dynasty to see if that had an effect but it didn't. I Imported from database and manually assigned each of the numbers to to each of the players in the audio/Photo box. I then reimported back to the database. One of the portraits is working and that is Luke Hudson.

Hear is what I did to edit the portraits:

Installed the reds Portrait

Opened MVP Edit imported from data/database

Opened and the entered the ID#'s for each player

Saved the roster

Exported back to data/database

Reset Rosters in the game

I'm sure there is something I'm missing but I don't know what it is. Does is matter if the roster.mbe is marked read only? Mine isn't marked either read only or Hidden. :?:

Hmmm... why are you resetting the rosters in the game? there's no need to do that once you export them via MVPEdit.

Maybe that's where the problem is and it could explain why all the edited ones (besides Luke Hudson, whose ID is already part of the default set) aren't showing... whenever you reset the rosters inside of the game, you are just forcing a return to the default roster set and thus, throwing away all changes previously done via MVPEdit.

Archived