Game crashes after playing game

Jackh

i got back into playing MVP2005 and it works perfectly. everything loads and i can play the game. however after completing a game in owner mode i hit quit and it loads the screen to take me back to the team management page but the loading bar is just about full and then it crashes back to windows desktop so i lose that unsaved game results.  does anyone have any clues what can be wrong All i can think of is i copy my saved profile from old computer to new computer and its saved in My Documents

any ideas would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks

15 hours ago, Jackh said:

no mods its the original game with my saved owner mode from a different PC which is saved in my documents

That makes no sense since you should be able to move that saved file to a different computer. I don't know why this is occurring.

I'm just curious but why would you want to play this game right out of the box with no mods, no updated rosters, no new stadiums, etc?

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

I'm just curious but why would you want to play this game right out of the box with no mods, no updated rosters, no new stadiums, etc?

because i have my custom owner mode set up with fake players on cheap salaries and then edited to 99

Archived