Final face request for MVP 1987 (Jose Guzman, Rafael Ramirez, Angel Salazar)

Savoy Special

Good morning! 

After many hours of testing over the past year-plus, I'm almost finally at my goal of completing MVP 1987 and really, truly getting it right. Approximately 80-85 percent of players have unique audio now, and all but three players have unique faces that I'm satisfied with. There won't be ANY generic faces in this mod. I'm going to spend the rest of the summer testing the audio and trying to get audio for everyone, or at least as many as possible. 

As I completed another round of face testing last night, I finally came to the conclusion that there are three players who I simply won't be able to find an existing face that will satisfy me. Those three players are Jose Guzman (Rangers), Angel Salazar (Royals), and Rafael Ramirez (Braves). 

There is a common theme to this face (and part of why you don't see it anymore). While there are obviously hundreds of Latino faces to choose from, none of them have the longer curly mullets and thin mustaches that were so prevalent in the 1980s (see photos below). While there are obvious variations to these faces, there are common threads in terms of hair length, skin color, thin mustaches etc.. I was wondering/hopeful someone with the skills may be willing to make me a template that I could use for all three of these players, or slight variations to make all three unique. 

It's truly no big deal if nobody is interested in making me faces for these three players. But it would really put a wonderful finishing touch on this nearly two-year long off-and-on project! Either way, I'm making a deal with myself that I will get this mod ready to put on the website no later than Labor Day. 

Hope everyone has a blessed Fourth of July weekend! 

107-559Fr.jpg

download.jpg

gettyimages-1361843640-594x594.jpg

Savoy Special,

How you been?

Hair is always an issue and modding it is very hard and may not even be possible to get it perfect.

The best i have gotten long hair to look were for these two faces. (See to attachments below) Feel free to use them, if they work.

Jose Guzman kind of looks like Juan Gonzalez, but i am not sure what face for him that people settled on long ago. But there were a couple of attempts at making him, maybe one has the hair you are looking for?

Rafael Ramirez resembles Juan Samuel, which i did make, but i don't think i went the route of giving him that long hair. (its hard)

Angel Salazar - I might give this face a shot for you, not sure about the hair, but i will at least have a .bmp for you.

Here a couple of players i would do a search for and see what every version looked like, and maybe one will give you the hair you are looking for?

Miguel Tejeda

Magglio Ordonez with long hair is very well done, its a different type of hair, but it is curly and this face was very well done.

Looking forward to this new addition to the classic family.

Happy 4th of July!

16.06.2022_01.39.59_REC.png

25.12.2022_22.05.36_REC.png