Need Help

The_Kamper

Im not that great with computers and need help running mvp. My game lags and all the player graphics are very bright. Some of you guys are talking about changing graphics card settings. need some help doing so. I run a Pentium 4 at 2.00 Ghz With 224 mb ram. I thik graphics card is SIS 650_651. Any help wood be greatly appreciated.

Im not that great with computers and need help running mvp. My game lags and all the player graphics are very bright. Some of you guys are talking about changing graphics card settings. need some help doing so. I run a Pentium 4 at 2.00 Ghz With 224 mb ram. I thik graphics card is SIS 650_651. Any help wood be greatly appreciated.

Oh bro I think your screwed unless u upgrade to a better memory card and a bit more memory.

How is he screwed? A bit more memory, possibly yes, but I doubt there's anything wrong with the type of memory he's using.

I'm running a 1.3GHz Athlon with 384MB of pc133 SD-RAM and MVP works excellently on my system.

Kamper, I think that's an onboard graphics card you have, so that might be your problem. If you can find out how much graphics memory it has, you will probably get a better recommendation. I believe the bare minimum is 32MB, but I can't imagine anyone getting good performance with that. I'd recommend at least 64MB, preferably 128MB.

32MB isn't much at all these days. To upgrade, probably the best solution would be to get a new graphics card, because that onboard one will be obselete in a year max. anyway. If you play a lot of graphics-intense new games that really push your system, I'd suggest getting as good a card as you can afford and a RAM upgrade - 512MB should be fine, but 1GB would be better.

If you only play a few games that aren't very intense, you could probably get by with a middle-of-the-range graphics card, but a RAM upgrade is probably still applicable. 512MB should be plenty, but if you're on a budget, 384MB might be enough.

Archived