RE: Question on ps2 MVP07

Praaetorian

sorry if this is not the place to post as I am new to this forum.  Anyone know if ps2 roster file for MVP college 07 is editable?  I was able to find a source on how to extract the files and got as far as extracting the roster.dat file and tables populated in MS Access.  I don't believe MVPedit will work.  However, I'm trying to find a way to populate the names, teams and ratings themselves.  Tjhanks in advance 

or if someone can direct me to a thread on this or any resource would be greatly appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Praaetorian said:

sorry if this is not the place to post as I am new to this forum.  Anyone know if ps2 roster file for MVP college 07 is editable?  I was able to find a source on how to extract the files and got as far as extracting the roster.dat file and tables populated in MS Access.  I don't believe MVPedit will work.  However, I'm trying to find a way to populate the names, teams and ratings themselves.  Tjhanks in advance 

or if someone can direct me to a thread on this or any resource would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to the website.

Yes, you are in the right place to ask this question but I have to inform you that the PS2 version of Mvp does not have a lot of people who use it.

I do not think that Mvp Edit will work either but if you back up the file you are intending on working on you can try. The best result is that it works and the worst is it won't and you still will have your backup file. You may be forced to edit the information yourself. Or you can invest in the PC version of the game and take advantage of all the downloads that we have for it. Good luck.

21 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

Hello and welcome to the website.

Yes, you are in the right place to ask this question but I have to inform you that the PS2 version of Mvp does not have a lot of people who use it.

I do not think that Mvp Edit will work either but if you back up the file you are intending on working on you can try. The best result is that it works and the worst is it won't and you still will have your backup file. You may be forced to edit the information yourself. Or you can invest in the PC version of the game and take advantage of all the downloads that we have for it. Good luck.

thank you for the reply.  it just occured to me earlier to try and get the pc version.  thanks so much