MVP Studio 2005

NYY_rich

I'm still having a problem, where Studio won't even run at all....Fuzz knows about this and told me to download some file today, but I was at work at the time and now I don't remember the file he wanted me to grab. So Fuzz, if you see this, send me a PM and I'll give your suggestion a try

I'm still having a problem, where Studio won't even run at all....Fuzz knows about this and told me to download some file today, but I was at work at the time and now I don't remember the file he wanted me to grab. So Fuzz, if you see this, send me a PM and I'll give your suggestion a try

download this http://www.download.com/ActiveX-Control-Pa...6_4-861343.html and install it...then try the studio

Hi, I am having all kinds of problems with this. First I received the FM file error. Well I then tried to download the activeX solution but while installing it I received a message stating C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32AUTOEXEC.NT The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsfot Windows applications. Choose "Close' to terminate the application. I chose ignore then restart my system and when I tried it I still received the FM20.dll error. Well, then I copied the FM20.dll, COMDLG32.OCX and comctl32.ocx files to my SYSTEM32 folder. The comctl32.dll could not. Now I am getting System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found. I really don't know what more to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I am having all kinds of problems with this. First I received the FM file error. Well I then tried to download the activeX solution but while installing it I received a message stating C:WINDOWSSYSTEM32AUTOEXEC.NT The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsfot Windows applications. Choose "Close' to terminate the application. I chose ignore then restart my system and when I tried it I still received the FM20.dll error. Well, then I copied the FM20.dll, COMDLG32.OCX and comctl32.ocx files to my SYSTEM32 folder. The comctl32.dll could not. Now I am getting System Error &H8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found. I really don't know what more to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

what o.s are u running?

Yep, that's the link I have used before and I just tried to reinstall it and I got the same error message saying it is not suitable to run DOS and other Windows apps. It then says click close to terminate. I have tried ignore as well but that doesn't work either.

Ok, I deleted everything and then I tried downloading the activeX thing once again. I hit ignore and I rebooted my system. I then downloaded 1.3 and I installed it. clicked on uni exe. and got the system error. I have never had any problems like this in terms of programs or editors for this game. I am at a total loss.

Archived