MVP Studio 2005

NYY_rich

Anything new on patsfan/my problem? It sucks because I really want to import new jerseys and can't click on anything during the installer. I d/l ActiveX like you said Fuzz. but that don't solve it either.

ps - any chance you can change the installer or the program/code you use for the current installtion program? Like certain version with a differemt type of installer?

I have the same exact problem as patsfan. I see the thing girl and all that, but it looks a little funny, like the status bars are in the wrong place. I had the same problem with that Dodger Stadium installer, had to install that the old way.

This one I have no clue, I click all over it and nothing happens. I did the active x thing and it did nothing for me.

Please help, as I want to get more jerseys in the game.

the problem ur having bigwill, along with patsfan, and griffeyanks is an issue i have not been able to solve. It's not compatible with your system. Something about your system along with the other 3 gentleman is something im still trying to figure out..

like what u guys may have in common.

I am having the same system problem. I am interested in making unis, I have photoshop and have created some golf shirts for links 2003. "system error &H800700" etc etc.......... AT first I got the fm20.dll error, so I dled that and put it in system32 and registered the DLL using regsrv32 said successfull. Then the next time i went to run it, i got the system error.

Any possible fix would be great. I'm getting the same errors, everything with my system is updated, but I just want to be able to run the studio. It is odd that so many people would get this problem, but I would consider it a big problem if a lot of people have it. :)

I am having the same problem as patsfan and bigwill33. The funny thing is that the program works fine on my desktop. I am just getting the problem on my laptop. I have Windows xp pro on my desktop and windows xp home on my laptop. I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

Everything has installed fine except for the UniEditor. It says I do not have the right WordPerfect Office 2002 file. Am I missing something? Is this the same problem you had Jittter, and reinstalled your office program?

Archived