WIP- 1999 tampa bay devil rays turn the clocks ahead uni

timay

Disengage,

Nope... Timay's jersey is not a depiction of a turn the clock back classic uniform, but instead, he's trying to recreate the horribly weird TURN AHEAD THE CLOCK ones most teams used during the 1999 season thanks to a promotion carried out by the MLB and Century 21 that was supposed to showcase how baseball would've been in the year 2021.

Disengage,

Nope... Timay's jersey is not a depiction of a turn the clock back classic uniform, but instead, he's trying to recreate the horribly weird TURN AHEAD THE CLOCK ones most teams used during the 1999 season thanks to a promotion carried out by the MLB and Century 21 that was supposed to showcase how baseball would've been in the year 2021.

Actually, the Devil Rays uniforms that were supposed to look like one's that would be in the year 2021, were very different. If you guys remember, the uniforms went off totally different colors, and the names on the back were vertical.

Also, this may bring back some memories. Some leftfielder on the Mariners, wearing a red shirted blue-sleeved, ran into the wall in Minnesota.

Remember Now??

thanks guys, its not exactly dead on, i cant find what the batting helmet, hat, cleats, pants looked like, not even what the back of it looked like, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. btw, moser, what was the first critique, lol.

Disengage,

i stand corrected. those jerseys are hedious

Apr4488,

Nah... those Devil Rays unis are right on... check them out (along with a few others) here.

Somebodies gotta make that beer-barrel man uni for the Brewers, that's a FUNKY uniform and hat. (which is proof I have a liking for weird looking things)....

Archived