Bonds

northpaw

He IS in the rosters in the download section, his portrait can be found in my Non-MLBPA Portrait Pack, and his cyberface is in the download section I belive there are 2 different ones out right now, Terminator Korea's and Squeegeedeadly's

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think Dowd/Bonds is available in any MiniGames

No, I've used Bonds/Dowd in the batting mini-game. The thing is, if I remember, he was in the middle of the list for the Giants.

qpontiac,

He is available... either as Dowd or as Bonds (once edited).

Rocky,

The reason why he isn't there is because he's no longer a member of the MLBPA and thus, game makers and publishers can't use his image unless they negotiate directly with him.

qpontiac,

He is available... either as Dowd or as Bonds (once edited).

Rocky,

The reason why he isn't there is because he's no longer a member of the MLBPA and thus, game makers and publishers can't use his image unless they negotiate directly with him.

hmmm, well that makes sense...I was referring to the Homerun game, but I've only done that game once, and when I did the Giants, it was Alou as the number one Giant, and I probably didn't scroll down the list....

I just assumed, and when you assume it make a....

Well, you know the rest :wink:

Archived