I don't understand Fuzz's UniEdit program

MetsDrummer

ok bro listen carefulyl

u downloaded a uniform right? an rar file?

u extracted all the files from the rar right?

IN THE FOLDER U EXTRACTED, u'll see a jersey pic.bmp and two other files

u010d.fsh

and f010d.fsh

SELECT THOSE.

if u still dont understand, contact BigBluntKill3r through pm. he made the uniform.

Metsdrummer, did it work out well bro?

Hitman, sorry bro, but what problem did u say u were having again??

if it's "i can't click on the buttons, nothing happens, i only see two black boxes" i'm still trying to figure that one out. It happens on some systems because ur missing some dll files in ur windowssystem32 -- still trying to figure out what happens.

MetsDrummer clearly doesnt have that problem, he's just having trouble understanding what he's supposed to do.

u may have done something wrong in previous steps before i helped u out.

start from fresh with the new found knowledge that u have.

if u tried to install a uniform,and u did wrong, ur whole models.big and uniforms.big are corrupted.

goto your studio folder. You'll see another folder called Originals. Take the two files in the originals folder and copy them to your studio folder overwriting the models.big and uniforms.big in the studio folder.

that's all. and start over.

It's still screwed up. I tried to put back all the original and backup files, but there's no change. I have one added uniform in the Mets column and it doesn't work (exits to desktop). How can I get rid of it and start all my files fresh?

.....and you did say I could use 2004 uniforms in 05 right?

It's still screwed up. I tried to put back all the original and backup files, but there's no change. I have one added uniform in the Mets column and it doesn't work (exits to desktop). How can I get rid of it and start all my files fresh?

.....and you did say I could use 2004 uniforms in 05 right?

where do you have MVP Studio installed?

yes, you can use 2004 unis in this year's game.

MVP 2005 Folder in my documents

you can put it in My Docs but do this (to humor me :D )....

instead of putting it in your My DocumentsMVP 2005 folder, create a new folder in My Documents - something like My DocumentsFuzzStudio. Extract the files from the .rar file again into the new folder.

Try that and see if it changes anything.

It's still installed from the last time? Or you installed it again and the same result? I ask this because when you install it into that folder, it makes backups of your models.big and uniforms.big - if the old uni is still there, it sounds to me like you just copied everything to a new folder.

Archived