I don't understand Fuzz's UniEdit program

MetsDrummer

I don't believe I have any corrupted files, and theoretically everything should have worked but when I choose an empty file for the new uniformed and extracted the 3 files to it, it reverted to the first uniform on that list and the new one was not there.

yes it does do that but then you use the arrow keys to scroll down and the new uni should be there

Both Washington uniforms and Redsox jersey by Ari. KC's uniform update should affect this right?

problem solved! And it's not your fault.....

the included bmp's in Ari's files are 256x256. The correct size of bmp in game AND w/FuzZ's Studio are 128x128. Resize the bmps and try it again.

For your 2nd question - right and wrong. If you want KC's unis, I would install them 1st. Then install the Studio. I say do this 1st because when you install the Studio, it makes copies of your models and uniforms.big files. Each time you add a uniform, you export it.

KC's unis don't add any extra uniforms - they're just simply redone in his 2X mode.

Let me know if it works!

Both Washington uniforms and Redsox jersey by Ari. KC's uniform update should affect this right?

did u install ari;s uniform after he updated it or before he updated it?

ari released the wrong files the first time around and it may have corrupted ur models.big and uniforms.big

Ari's got heart. I like that spirit in him

but ari's out of control i wonder if he even tries his stuff out.

ari's like yea, im going to throw lebron james cleveland cavaliers uniform for the toronto blue jays.

"hey ari, isnt that mod for nba live?"

"oops".

oh wait, was this problem already solved?

glad it worked out.

hi rambully, how's the studio treating u?loooOOOL

i use for fsh extraction only. for that purpose it is a dream come true my little man, whipped up those missions unis real quick. i just woke up, had fallen asleep in my chair in front of my pc reading my cisco manual first thing i see is mvpmods. i need professional help guys.

Archived