fuzZMVP Stadium Edition 1.0 COMPLETED

fuzzone

what's going on guys. a need around 2 testers for this.

email me at fuzzyfluid@aol.com and please specify your mvpmods username.

STADIUM EDITION 1.0

-add any stadium in any slot you like, replace day or night stadiums as you prefer.

-change the name of stadiums in the stadium menu selection screen and in-game.

-view all stadiums before adding.

-remove AAA,AA stadiums and put in ebbets,50's yankees or whatever else comes out.

-yada yada yada fiddle doo fiddle dee and a couple of other stadium modifying thingies.

this one's for renegade..:)

Uhhhhmmm.. Fuzz, I'd suggest you find a way NOT to remove the Minor league fields. B

But other then that, I'm your man if you want a tester :) Dantv64dan@aol.com

what do you mean NOT to REMOVE THE MINOR LEAGUE FIELDS? how come?

Doesn't this affect the cameras as well. I thought changing for example the Astrodome for Minute Maid Park will throw off the cameras an such (the bullpen camera will be off, etc.)

I love the idea, but this could be a problem.

i tried out a few stadiums, swapping anaheim stadiums with the yanks and such. replaced shibe with network coliseum. It doesnt seem like its going to be a problem ,but hey what do i know. At least you can change the name of the stadiums.

its up to the modders to specify in the read me file any additional rules concerning their stadium. This app gives complete freedom of where you can put your stadiums and the names they have.

ok check mail, make sure you have all your stadium files(ex.aaa01.big and so on backup since you will be replacing stadiums.)

basically lol,tell me if you get an error or if something happens. do you have aim or aol?

Fuzz,

Been a great fan of your work but I was curious about the stadiums.

Correct me if I am wrong does this mean that if the Expos moved next year and you wanted to mod the Olympic to RFK you could?

That would be fantastic!

i read wrong. You cant actually moddd any of the stadiums, adding that stuff into the app would have taken too long. I personally am not all that big into modding the actual stadiums,grass,signs and so on.

I only made it possible to add stadiums, the menu image of your choice, and change in game name of stadiums. I'm more concerned with replacing the current teams,players,portraits,and logos as a complete set for future team updates such as 1952 dodgers,1961 yankees.

This stadium utility is to simply the installing of stadiums and the feaure of adding the menu images and changing names. That's all.

ok, fuzzmvp stadium edition is up. IF there are any errors or questions, please post them here.

i know there are a vew camera problems with some stadiums such as Forbes field in AAA stadium Stadium Three. There's no actual game playing problem, its only the warming up of the players and the bullpen looks a little crazy.

i hope no ones getting run time errors, if so, please specify when and at what point. I only had 2 people try this out, and 1 person said he was getting a lot of errors, and before i uploaded i tried to make as many modification as possible.

It's really awesome fuzz! Thanks VERY much!! :)

BTW, I got a question:

I've been trying to find out in which files stadiums are allocated to the teams, but couldn't find it. If there is a file that does it, it should be possible to assign stadiums to AA/AAA teams, wouldn't it ?

Now you 'only' have 6 smaller stadiums, but if you could change it, you could assign the unlockable stadiums to AA/AAA teams or create duplicate AA/AAA stadiums with adds for each team. (the stadium file would become really big, but adding files to the archives isn't a problem, nor naming them).

Well, just a thought...maybe someone know how to pull this off :)

Thanks again!

Archived