fuzZMVP Stadium Edition 1.0 COMPLETED

fuzzone

The first thing you do is to pick the stadium you want to replace. Then you chose the stadium you want to replace it with. This way for example, you could play all Skydome games in the Astrodome if you like or you could play all day games in Forbes Field and night games in Skydome...or whatever stadium you like.

yeah tobias answer is right. You choose the stadium you want to replace. Double click on the name in the listbox. The image should appear with the name of the stadium at the top.

then you have an option of replacing the name of the stadium for in game purposes, and also selecting a proper sized bmp. Then you select the .big stadium you want to replace it with, and thats it.

You dont have to rename anything or manually move anything to your game file.

Remember to click on FILE at the top, and choose import to game directory. That should be it.

And if you have several stadiums you downloaded and havent installed yet, select FILE, then ADD BUNCH OF STADIUMS at Once.

hope this helps...im going to be working on team creator for the logos and such. Anything else let me know, are the errors cleared up Tobias when you download the stadium edition from the site?

the actual assignment of stadiums, like who plays where?..i may be able to change that, i'd have to look into it. I dunno if theres a file somewhere that specifies where each team plays.

if anyone knows,ill add it in the next app so that you can easily swap where each team plays.

on a side note, you'd eventually have to have teams play in repeated stadiums. You can't have a seperate stadium for every AAA/AA/MLB team. Eventually, some teams have to play in the same park. but maybe it is possible to swap where AAA/AA/MLB teams play

if anyone knows if its specified in a file or what, let me know.

the actual assignment of stadiums, like who plays where?..i may be able to change that, i'd have to look into it. I dunno if theres a file somewhere that specifies where each team plays.

if anyone knows,ill add it in the next app so that you can easily swap where each team plays.

on a side note, you'd eventually have to have teams play in repeated stadiums. You can't have a seperate stadium for every AAA/AA/MLB team. Eventually, some teams have to play in the same park. but maybe it is possible to swap where AAA/AA/MLB teams play

if anyone knows if its specified in a file or what, let me know.

as far as I know it isn't, if it was it would make life easier. I saw somewhere in one of the dats I believe a reference to stadiums for each team, but I can't remember where etc..

As far as moving a team, I simply copy & rename the stadium to the team's original home stadium to move them. I've done this for a few mlb teams just for variety. Sadly, this isn't too good an idea for AA-AAA unless you don't mind your personal stadium being used as a home stadium by other teams.. .

yeah i think i saw like a spreadsheet of stadium assignments.

hmm,maybe someone should try it. if not,i'll get around to looking into it later tonight.

i personally dont mind my AAA/AA teams using the same stadiums. My original intention in this whole thing was to eventually remove all AAA/AA stadiums, install oldtime stadiums and have my 70's and 50's league play in the old stadiums.

but be it as it may for the AAA/AA teams, it would be cool if modders made different kinds of AAA/AA stadiums, maybe a wider variety.

this is all theory so far, i'll look into later tonight. Thanks everyone.

hope this helps...im going to be working on team creator for the logos and such. Anything else let me know, are the errors cleared up Tobias when you download the stadium edition from the site?

Hey boss...so far so good!

Okay, sounds like a lot of fun :)

Fuzz, you're right..not enough stadiums for all AA/AAA teams, but when you play a lot of these games in dynasty mode, it'd be nice to have some different stadiums :)

With 6 small stadiums and 6 (?) unlockables, you'll have plenty of stadiums to play at.

Not that it would be realistic, but if it's possible we could also perhaps create duplicates of the AA/AAA stadiums and make some minor changes in the models & textures (esp adds). Just to create some extra variety.

but be it as it may for the AAA/AA teams, it would be cool if modders made different kinds of AAA/AA stadiums, maybe a wider variety.

on that specific topic, i was doing this for a while with the expos minors teams, when I posted one of my projects to my site there was very little interest. I also think it's cool to have custom aa-aaa stadiums.

The problem is EA did a half-*** job with the minors, you're forced to play in 1 stadium for minor teams. I sorta went around this by making a user menu. Was planning on releasing more minors stadiums, but with the lack of demand I don't think I will.

OK, I'm sitting here using FuzzMVP Stadium 1.6, and I'm salivating, chomping at the bit to add screenshots of Big O's Oriole Park, Renegade's Shea, EZorn's Fenway, Trues' Wrigley, and Pirate's PNC for the stadium image, then I suddenly realize I must have ridden a couple short busses on my way to school....

If this has been mentioned in another thread, feel free to take away my bat and glove, but what size/resolution do the screens need to be to use them for the stadium preview image?

:D I think there is definately interest in the stadiums but i think alot of people dont understand the programs to add them or utilize them.What Ive done is create stadium folders with stadiums that have been created etc.For instance Minor League set one:which would contain .big files aa01nite.big etc(some of these were old time stadiums renamed to aa01nite.big etc-however the cameras did not work well with some) Then i just switch them out that way.

That was before FuzzStadiumTool,I think what happens is as soon as people hit a snag or misunderstand a tool they just kinda lay back ya know.There is definately demand and interest Im bettin.

:D I think there is definately interest in the stadiums but i think alot of people dont understand the programs to add them or utilize them.

my latest custom aa stadium comes with shortcuts to easily install or restore the default at will, practicaly idiot proof, no need to copy/restore anything. It even comes with a backup of the orinal aa stadium.

Was suppose to accomodate future stadiums too, but at this point i'm not sure I'll do anymore stadiums

image should be 512x512 and 24 bit bmp. I THINK!

Yep, that would be it. And for anybody else wanting to take a crack at their own preview pics, you don't want to crop the pic to 512x512...just resize it (yes, it's supposed to look smashed together afterward), as MVP stretches the pic out when you see it in the game.

Archived