Making your own unis

dodgersfan7800

Am I the only one who doesn't have a clue how to do this?  

21 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • You're a moron, stop posting

OK. I'm probably a total dunce, but I've downloaded the different templates that have been generously provided, but I don't know how to use them. Can somebody post a complete Idiot's Comprehensive guide to making uniforms as add-ons? I don't like to overwrite uniforms, I use Fuzzone's Uni add program (which is AWESOME) but I'd like to try my own, cuz I have a few good ideas. Can someone please post a step by step (and yes, assume we, as I don't, know ANYTHING about how to do it) guide to doing your own unis?

Example:

1. Open File x

2. Look for x

3. etc.

Maybe if someone did this while they were making up their own it would be easier. I'd like to contribute instead of just using what everyone else has done. :oops:

Hey Tribe, Carter, and any of you mod guys who know how to do uniforms. Can you please offer your assistance and create some type of instructions for all of us. The more modders you have, the better the chance of this game being that much more exciting. We all have ideas, just no idea how to get started.

I'm not sure how you would change the colors but keep the ripples :?

I don't have time for a tutorial either but.... Tribe to answer your question...

say you dl'ed Umachines templates - the jerseys are 192x192. Now, you find a color you want the unis to be. Create a new 192x192 blank file - then fill that file w/your color.

Copy that file (nothing but color) and paste onto your template. In PS, click on blending options and choose "multiply" - boom! There you go.

Goldensuitcase, let's not go there again. We went through this last year and you still haven't released a uniform.

As for this year, I have to say that I am busy with the Toronto Project right now so I don't really have time either.

Goldensuitcase, let's not go there again. We went through this last year and you still haven't released a uniform.

As for this year, I have to say that I am busy with the Toronto Project right now so I don't really have time either.

Carter, I'm not complaining or trying to force the issue. I'm merely asking for one of the many uniform modders to give a little instruction as to how to do it. If you dont want to, then don't. But, I promise you that if someone did give us something that worked then I would definitely do my own.

I don't have time for a tutorial either but.... Tribe to answer your question...

say you dl'ed Umachines templates - the jerseys are 192x192. Now, you find a color you want the unis to be. Create a new 192x192 blank file - then fill that file w/your color.

Copy that file (nothing but color) and paste onto your template. In PS, click on blending options and choose "multiply" - boom! There you go.

Dude thanks alot, I was wondering how I would go abut doing that cause I ran into that problem alot on my stadium

Hey, don't take these kinds of things so personally. Don't worry about it. :)

I've no idea about any kind of graphical mods for EA games (Other than screwing around with FIFA 2001 years ago), so I'd be quite happy to see some instructions as well.

Okay, good. But how would I go about making a two tone jersey? IE: washingtons' BP Unis or have the jersey one color and the top of the shoulders another color, these are the things we (or at lest me ) "wannabe" mods would like to know from the pros..

Archived