MVP Baseball Dynasty Manager

RsCamaro8

I don't know if anyone else has posted anything about this, but there is a website where you can post you dynasty stats for MVP Baseball, and right now it's free!!! :D I was hoping that they had some way to just import your stats from the save file, but you have you have to enter it in. At any rate it's kinda cool, I just started putting up the stats for my Fantasy Cleveland Indians Team:

rscamaro8's Cleveland Indians Dynasty

I'm hoping to get my realistic Indians team up soon! Check it out, and you might be interested in posting your stats here too, and then post the links to your dynasty page here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me it says it's $6.
You can get MLB pages for free, unlimited subscriptions for $6. Eventually, free pages will be made available in every sport. However, there's also some perks to the paid account:

-People can leave comments on your articles

-You get a view counter

-Your recently posted updates go on the main page

Those are the big differences.

59 and friggin 14???? YOU NEED A SLIDER ADJUSTMENT!!!!!!!!! :shock:

I need to trade away some of the big right handed bats I got before the lefty thing was fixed... ;)

...although, you can tell when I stepped it up to MVP level... i've lost a few games even with that crazy lineup!

Beware... this dynasty manager thing get kinda adictive.. I didn't think i'd end up puttting too much time into it, but.... yeah.

Anyway, I'm just interested in seeing what other people have done and you can show off the time you have put into your dynasty as well, so post your links here!

They just added as a new feature that people can leave comments now on the free page.

Hey that's great, although to be honest, they shouldn't charge people for scorecards, given all the mods (Free I might add) that are out there for mvp2004, it would of been nice to see a nice contribution like neat scorecards that everyone could benefit from, although the fee is quite reasonable.

On the other hand, charging for the dynasty site is understable, given the cost for bandwith, maintenance and what not and since people are also using their scripts. Adding a free option is a definite bonus, more power to them.

On another note, here's a site with decent scorecards for those in need (and they're completly free):

Baseball Scorecards

Just thought I'd let people know..

Hey that's great, although to be honest, they shouldn't charge people for scorecards, given all the mods (Free I might add) that are out there for mvp2004, it would of been nice to see a nice contribution like neat scorecards that everyone could benefit from, although the fee is quite reasonable.

On the other hand, charging for the dynasty site is understable, given the cost for bandwith, maintenance and what not and since people are also using their scripts. Adding a free option is a definite bonus, more power to them.

You can do quite a bit with their free version, as long as you know even a little bit of HTML. I've put mine together in their free version, but I also help design ASP pages for small businesses so I don't really need any of their templates and stuff they give to paid users...

The one feature that would be worth paying for is that you can get your headlines displayed on their homepage so people might actually see the work that you've put into it.

ok i tried to sign up for the free mlb dynasty but when i try to login, it gives me an error! i tried to sign up again but it says only one sign up per computer. so i try going to my friends house and signing up, but same result!!! another error!!! please help?

ok i tried to sign up for the free mlb dynasty but when i try to login, it gives me an error! i tried to sign up again but it says only one sign up per computer. so i try going to my friends house and signing up, but same result!!! another error!!! please help?

That sounds kinda wierd... what is the error message that you are getting??

The same computer thing is probably just making sure that you can't get 2 free accounts from the same IP address, but you should be able the log in with the first one you created. The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is to check the e-mail that you signed up with, cause I think they make sure it is valid. If you still have problems, e-mail them with your user name and ask them what the deal is.

the weird thing is, they didnt send an email to me at all... it's so weird because i signed up on two different emails and still no email from them. do u know their email address so i can email them? thanks a lot man

the weird thing is, they didnt send an email to me at all... it's so weird because i signed up on two different emails and still no email from them. do u know their email address so i can email them? thanks a lot man

Yeah... it sounds like something got messed up with the scripts when you tried to join, and it recorded your IP, but didn't fully sign you up... something like that can happen, although rare with any type of script page. Here's an e-mail address for their contact info... just tell them whats going on and the User name you attempted to sign up as. They should get is straight, and everyone else PLEASE don't spam this email:

robcoop@dynastymanager.com

chanatown -

no problem man... i like seeing what other people get going and honestly it gives me ideas on how to make mine better...

nyYanks876 -

nice start, just stick with it, it takes a little while to get everything going at the start and lookingthe way you want it. But like with mine, once it's up, it's easy to update, just save things like box scores and leader boards as templates and it's smooth sailing from there...

everyone else-

post your site if you have one, if not, fire one up and show off what you've been doing in your dynasty! ...I am in no way affiliated with the site, or profiting off it, I just honestly think its a cool way to display your stats and see what other people are up to.

I don't know if anyone else has posted anything about this, but there is a website where you can post you dynasty stats for MVP Baseball, and right now it's free!!! :D I was hoping that they had some way to just import your stats from the save file, but you have you have to enter it in. At any rate it's kinda cool, I just started putting up the stats for my Fantasy Cleveland Indians Team:

rscamaro8's Cleveland Indians Dynasty

I'm hoping to get my realistic Indians team up soon! Check it out, and you might be interested in posting your stats here too, and then post the links to your dynasty page here.

You find nothing wrong with continuing this dynasty...

You have over 100 RBI's with Manny....HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON!

Archived