MVP Baseball Dynasty Manager

RsCamaro8

i cant sign in i always get this error Re-enter your username and password. Click here to return to the sign-in page. 1; NAME Re-enter your username and password. Click here to return to the sign-in page. 1; NAME can u help

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i cant sign in i always get this error Re-enter your username and password. Click here to return to the sign-in page. 1; NAME Re-enter your username and password. Click here to return to the sign-in page. 1; NAME can u help
When was the last time you tried?

i'll assume the obvious misktakes are not the problem like forgetting your user name or password, but it might be that the user name is case sensitive, meaning you have to type it exactly as you did when you signed up as far as upper and lowercase letters....

if that doens't work, you can try to e-mail them and have your information sent to you, just make sure you use the same e-mail address that you signed up with.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived