MVP Baseball Dynasty Manager

RsCamaro8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You find nothing wrong with continuing this dynasty...

You have over 100 RBI's with Manny....HALFWAY THROUGH THE SEASON!

Yeah, he's out infront by a little ...but seriously, I was deceiding whether to trade some guys away (which I still may do) or I was playing on All-Star, so I stepped it up to MVP level. This actually made it more fun too, I've lost about as many as i've won since making the switch. Also I've been looking to trade out Scott Rolen since he was never an Indian before (I'm thinking maybe back to Philly for Thome) cause I got him before patch 1.2 was out so I needed another big righty... I just like Rolen's Defense a lot... my infield is what has made my picthers ERA so good.

I also have a dynasty going with an accuarte Indians lineup. I'm still playing that one on All-Star and my team is around .400 right now... not as much fun, but definately more of a challenge... and in that one, Jody Gerut is my big hitter with a whole 14HR and like 50-some RBI and i'm just after the all-star break.

Ok... between the feedback I got, and also just getting bored with my team, I've made some major changes so the team isn't nearly as stacked! I'm keeping it on MVP level for now, unless I continue to lose a lot that is...

http://www.dynastymanager.com/dynasty.cgi?...aro8&y=2004

Also, I'm surprised that more people aren't interested in creating pages and posting their links... but oh well, it does take some time, especially if you get addicted to it like I did!

Here is my page. You guys really should think about doing this. Its alot of fun, and actually causes you to think and use creativity.

My Mets page that you will love:)

Its free, but i paid and i like the fact that i get compliments which makes me want to do it more and more.

hey man... it looks pretty good, just wait till you get into your season and get addicted to it, it gets kinda crazy... :lol:

I'm new around here, but seeing all of your sites I figured I'd start one up myself. You guys are right, it is addicting. It seems like I start a web site for just about everything I have going lately. It's a lot of fun though.

Anyway, great job you guys, looks like everyone is having as much fun as I am.

A few people have posted their links they are spread out throughout this post, so i was bored and figured i'd put all the links into one post, so here are all the people that have their dynasty manager links pages posted in this thread:

-- RsCamaro8s Indians Dynasty --

-- pfunk880s Brewers Dynasty --

-- nyYanks876s Yankees Dynasty --

-- Goldens Mets Dynasty --

-- Bronx Bomber 15s Yankees Dynasty --

...anyone else that wants to show off the work on their dynasty site, keep the links coming and i'll update the list every once in a while...

how do u make the little box score box on the main page? i can make a simple one but not one that looks nearly as good as any of yours!

all you need to do is make a table in html... then line it up right using col spans and row spans, or you can embed tables in eachother...

if you're not that good with html, you have to options:

1.) use a prog like Front Page and design it, then cut and paste the source code

2.) right click on someones page, and select "view source" and find their source code, then change a few things like colors and the logo, and there ya go....

i got the idea for mine from seeing someone elses, then re-designed it myself in html, and changed it to my liking.

Since a lot of people are posting links to their dynasty pages I figure I'll do the same.

2004 Rockies Dynasty Page

I'm brand new to this HTML stuff, but I'm getting (slowly).

Takes some time, but it really is a lot of fun. I just wish, and hopefully there is, a way to print out the box scores etc from each game so I don't have to write everything down. That seems like it's going to be very time consuming.

Any tips, suggestions, etc are greatly appreciated.

-Boom

It is not possible to have more than one lead story up at a time. We had a problem with this a few months ago. Someone (no name will be said) would have 7 different stories, all of them being about a sentence or two long. Finally, after many complaints, Rob (manager of DM) changed the code so that only one would be displayed at a time.

one more question, is it possible to display more then one lead story, or do i have to code the title to make it look like the main title

You can only have one offical lead story, but you can make more than one story in your lead.... to get it to look the same, use this font tag for your 2nd title:

<font face="verdana" size="5" color="#780000">

I think it's really cool, but I just wish I had a dual head PC or something. When the football titles drop and I play some of the on the consoles then it will be a lot easier to update. Having to write everything down on paper then transfer is a pain in the butt.

Box scores and what not are fine, player stats is where it's a killer.

Archived