tacoma rainiers (M's AAA) alternate road redone and uploaded

RAM

just an add on to my previous release for tacoma. it's an unofficial road version. the standard set i did was a little bland IMO.

EDIT now you have a choice this (re edited version) without baseball in red on bottom:

reloaded3363.jpg

or this with red baseball script:

altbattr.jpg

ok real quick guys if anyone dloaded these unis already, you may notice that the fileders appear to be wearing the default road unis when viewed at a distance. forgot the edited llod file, now fixed and back up thanks to five.

yeah tried that just didn't look right, kinda fantasy-ish i know, couldn't find a clean enough logo for it, i took this one off a rainiers lapel pin i googled. maybe later though. GREAT now you've got me started i'll be up till 6am again! thanks though....

thanks bro, i appreciate that. i'm feeling the vibe right now, better ride it until i need a break. i may have to clean up that "baseball" script later tonight or this weekend, since tribe mentioned it i'm obsessed...

uploaded and awaiting submission... and BTW tribe you were right looks a hell of a lot better without it, don't know why i didn't snap to that last night, delirious i guess, thanks for pointing that out though.

Archived