Kriegz

Should be availiable for download soon

------------------------------------------------

preview9ws.png

-----------------------------------------------

TribeTime26's Cleveland Portrait Pack v1.0

Here is my Cleveland Indians Portrait Pack for 2005

This update contains 25 MLB Players, 22 AAA players, and 8 AA players

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These players may need to be added in MVPEdit depending on your rosters

Andy Abad - 1274

Michael Aubrey - 2681

Andrew Brown - 2201

Fausto Carmona - 2745

Jake Dittler - 2782

Ryan Garko - 6400

Franklin Gutierrez - 2289

Mike Kinkade - 1211

Matt Miller - 2368

Kazuhito Tadano - 2575

Dusty Wathan - 2069

Steve Watkins - 2070

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to FuzzOne for the installer!

ENJOY!

Hory's are nowhere near the quality of TribeTime's Portraits.

what's that mean? Hory makes better portraits or tribetime makes better portraits, obviously this is your opinion and ur entitled to it whichever way u meant.

what's that mean? Hory makes better portraits or tribetime makes better portraits, obviously this is your opinion and ur entitled to it whichever way u meant.

You dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand what I meant.

TribeTime's portraits are better than Hory's, just to clear that up for the slower people here.

I wasn't trying to be tactful, I was being honest.

look, you little troller, this is not some schoolyard pissing contest, if you don't like my hi-res source portraits then fine, but please elaborate on why the portraits are so awful, so I can please you better, since my entire modding career revolves around recieving positive comments from non-valued contributors such as yourself.

The only problem with my portraits is the yanks, cubs, angels, redsox, cards, giants, dbacks sets were done with low-res source images and don't look as good as they will in the near future.

However I'm a nice helpful guy, to get you started here are some reasons I would think are valid to criticise my work

Hory's portraits are teh sucks because

a) I prefer the cut off hat style

B) He hasn't done my team

c) He invited me round to his house and got me drunk on Jesus Juice

d) I was forced to sell my soul to Tribetime26 after a dice game

e) Black and white is better

f) Ea's portraits are much more blurry and funny-looking

look, you little troller, this is not some schoolyard pissing contest, if you don't like my hi-res source portraits then fine, but please elaborate on why the portraits are so awful, so I can please you better, since my entire modding career revolves around recieving positive comments from non-valued contributors such as yourself.

The only problem with my portraits is the yanks, cubs, angels, redsox, cards, giants, dbacks sets were done with low-res source images and don't look as good as they will in the near future.

However I'm a nice helpful guy, to get you started here are some reasons I would think are valid to criticise my work

Hory's portraits are teh sucks because

a) I prefer the cut off hat style

B) He hasn't done my team

c) He invited me round to his house and got me drunk on Jesus Juice

d) I was forced to sell my soul to Tribetime26 after a dice game

e) Black and white is better

f) Ea's portraits are much more blurry and funny-looking

First off, I never said your portraits were "awful" as you said they were. Second, don't come blow me when I have not even blown you, ok?

show some respect bro.... hory spent a lot of time on those portraits... thats a lot of work... and i havent seen you release ANY let alone any that were better. im thankful hory makes those mods, because if he didnt thered be some teams with no updates

wow dude dont do that APR portraits are all preference. And actually ever sence Hory started useing those really Hi Res ones they look absolutely amazing ingame and they prolly better than mine. You gotta hook me up for where you find those things man! :lol:

areyoukiddingme1bf.png

exactly what I was talking about in my last post. Them hi res things are a thing of beauty. I'm starting to poke my nose into this stadium modding buissines and I like it. In fact after Tigers and them some Hi-Res Indians, I think I might hang up the portrait cleets for a while, Hory has this portrait bubissiness anchored very well with Hi Res stuff that he has been putting out lately and he pumps them out 5x quicker than I ever could. Maybe some other time I could hook you up with some cool photoshop preview images to make your portraits look hot in the download section :D

Archived