Help - - With getting Portraits on PC Game

SuthrnYankee213

OK. That does have a readme file with it. I remember because I had to consult it to get the files imported as I had no idea how to do it.

Check the folder you extracted the files to. There should be a readme.txt file there.

Does it have numbers & then end with a .fsh? If so, then it is the correct type of file.

You need to install it it with a program called eagraph.exe. which you can find here... http://www.mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Do...amp;show=10#cat The file is the last one on this page.

You open that file by clicking on it (depending on how you set up your windows options) once or twice. You then need to get the program to find your portraits.big file. You do this by clicking on the option called "file" (in the upper left hand corner). You then click on the option called "open". You then have to navigate the window that opens up when you clicked on open to the portraits.big file. This file is located in your subfolder of your data folder (which is itself a subfolder of your main MVP2005 folder) & is named "frontend". Navigate to that folder within the window that you opened & inside that folder you will find the "portrait.big" file. Click on it & then click "open". This will then close the window you had opened & you will be back to the eagraph.exe. You will see on the left hand side a bunch of files with numbers & ending with .fsh.

You then need to click on the import wizard. You click on the option on top called "tools". There you will find the pulldown menu called "import wizard". Click on that & it will open a new box called "import wizard". You then need to navigate using that box to the location you unzipped the updated pics you downloaded. To do this simply click "next" in that box you opened.

(There are shortcut icons to all the above mentioned locations in eagraph that I am pointing you towards, so if you want to use the shortcut icons, you can navigate with that instead of the pulldown menu's)

Next... Here it may get a bit tricky but if you follow exactly what I am telling you, you will be alright. First click on the button called "add". This will open a window called "open source file". You then need to navigate to the location you opened the files you downloaded. Then highlight those files (the pics you are looking to install) by clicking on the first one in the bunch & then scrolling to the place where the last file in the bunch is located there. Then while holding down your "shift" button on your keyboard, click with your mouse on the last file in the bunch. This will highlight all the files that you are looking to install.

Then click the button in the window (on the lower right) called "open". This will close this window & you will be back at the box called "import wizard.

You are now at the last step... Simply click "next" in the box & the files will install. Then just close the box. You are done. You get to enjoy your pics you installed in the game. Have fun. Hope this helps.

Download EAGRAPH

Open up the ProgramFiles/EA SPORTS/MVP Baseball 2005/Data/Frontend/Portrait.big file with EAGRAPH

Hit the import button

Click Next

Hit Browse and select all of the .fsh files you downloaded

Click Next

Click Ok

Wow, & here I went into a lengthy explanation on how to do this & you explained it in a couple of sentences. LOL

Download EAGRAPH

Open up the ProgramFiles/EA SPORTS/MVP Baseball 2005/Data/Frontend/Portrait.big file with EAGRAPH

Hit the import button

Click Next

Hit Browse and select all of the .fsh files you downloaded

Click Next

Click Ok

After you do that does it put them on the game?

How do you do it in BigGUI because I can only get K.Ishii and Jason Phillips with their new photo's and nobody else? Beacuse I have load other fsh.files meaning photo's and when I go to rebuild it doesn't do anything?

Archived