RFK WIP

Pirate

Acronyms galore...

Robert Francis Kennedy Stadium is a Work In Progress:

Added Budweiser Sign

Added DC Logo

Replaced Right Field Scoreboard Images

Added seethrough wall in right (working on left)

Replaced adds on side scoreboards

rfk1.jpg

rfk2.jpg

That is definitely a most welcome sight, seeing as I just started my season with the Nats (my #2 team, seeing as I have a lot of relatives in the DC area that are happy that they have baseball again). Excellent work so far!

BTW, I might try to do Miller Park myself after I go through all 30 uniforms and the v2's, but I will definitely need to pick your brain on OEdit...

Thank you for your rendition of RFK Stadium, I was born and raised in the D.C area as a matter of fact I attended high school up the street from RFk, saw the 69 all star game there. they have changed the out field fences from my day, you could see thru the bullpen. Anyway I am very touched to see baseball back in D.C. And thank you for you work on my home town stadium.

Here are some previews of the work I have done over the past couple hours.

I am going to switch efforts to US Cellular for now. One part of RFK is driving me nuts... see the last screenie.

rfk3.jpg

rfk4.jpg

This one is giving me heck. I can't get the lighting right on two images the Washington Banner and the Fence part, it is freaking me out, but it will prolly stay that way in the final version:

rfk5.jpg

It's the lighting they used this year those are the pics I used for them. I guess the sun is hitting them but EA screwed it up.

Not to worry man, nothing you can do. Looks nice to me, and like ezdriver said, a lot better than what it is now. Oh and Pirate, got an estimate on US Cellular and this one? 8)

Archived