I believe I know one reason why games crash

big shmooz

I would like to know if anybody getting to the Rosters as of screen and then being taking back to windows and saying mvpbaseball.exe error and sending a report to try and fix it and found a way to fix it so the error doesn't come up again can you post it here so I can fix mine so I can play the game again because I really want to play again! If I acn't fix it I going to have to sell so if you would be intersted in it just just email at mgsports@charter.net and we can figue out things

I do turn MacFee off! I have the latest verson of Directx installed!

Are you saying you have a totally fresh install & your game crashes every time? The only thing I can think of is, that your system does not meet the minimum requirements or you do not have the latest drivers. I have never heard anybody having a problem with the mvp.exe closing if they did not alter the game in any fashion whatsoever. It doesn't make any sense.

I wish I could help more than this.

Yes I did! I have install Realteks lastest file 9.0 and SG3 Graphics lastest file the Pro one and that still didn't help! I have tryed to install some Portriats but the new ones don't even show up the old ones are still their!

I will just use the alternate home uniforms when I play the Angels. I'm not experienced nor handy enough to mess around with datafiles and intricate stuff like that.

That's a shame. It really is simple to do. To edit the bat file all you have to do is right click on it & click on the option called "edit". It will open just like a text file opens. There all you would have to do is delete everything inside except the part I listed in this topic earlier. Then you save the changes. Everything else is exactly the same as when you installed the uniforms the first time. The only difference is, don't run the installation program till you edit the bat file & save the changes. Then just manually click (or double click) on the bat file to reinstall. If I had permission I would upload the bat file. If you give me an e mail address (PM it to me) I will email you everything all set up for you.

Archived