What team should I start a owner mode with?

kevattac

I love the Mariners, but since olyrunner does a profesional job with her owner mode, I dont feeling like stealing her thunder. I like the Reds, but people have done ones with them. What is a team you mvpmods veterans have rarely or never seen done before on the dynasty page? I am open to pretty much anything.

i would pick a team in need of a new park. personally i use the nationals. others could be devil rays, marlins, blue jays (maybe- i'm not a skydome fan), twins (good team- bad park), a's (ditto), you get the point. i can't think of others off the top of my head that need new parks.

I went with the Brewers and made myself at my 2nd position (3rd base).

I traded Carlos Lee for Carl Crawford straight across (I don't care if I technically lost that trade) since I was looking to save cap.

I dropped Jeff Cirillo and his $7.5m contract as he played in the AAA (even with cpu organized rosters, he was still there).

I traded Doug Davis to the Mets for Kris Benson (it went straight across, surprisingly) and now I have a good 3 man pitching staff with Obermuller as a decent 4th man.

Shortstop and 2nd base I have some good young players including Top 100 prospects, J.J Hardy and Rickie Weeks.

4-3 so far this season and Geoff Jenkins is crushing the ball out of the yard 6 times this year so far.

Thanks for the help boys. I have made my decision based on input from all of you. I like Wolverineman's idea of a young team, and Rambully's idea of a team in need of a new park.

Brewers: New Park

Tribe: Jacobs Field is awesome already.

Marlins: too good

D-Rays: Great one by Goose already

Jays: Hmmmmm

Twins: too good

A's: too good

KC Royals: Hmmmmmmm

I choose................(drumroll)

The Royals. Bad team, bad park. The deciding factor came down to players. I like John Buck alot because he played for the Lexington Legends at the time when I lived in Lexington( happy owner of a Topps chrome rookie of his). I also like Mike Sweeney.

I hope to have discovered and finally fixed all the crashes that occured, so here it is, all good things are 3 :lol:

I narrowed it down to the following teams for a DYNASTY MODE! Which one would you go for?

Detroit Tigers

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

Colorado Rockies

Cincinatti Reds

Thx for the input.

I'd suggest the Rockies. Don't seem to see people using them tons. Plus in Dynasty mode you'd get Coors, which would make things very interesting.

And of course, Coors Field has already been modded 8) . Young team, especially on the pitching side. I will def. give them a good thought.

Archived