Help testing Yankees pack

Umachines

Hi there!. Now that I'm again with all this MVP stuff, I need some help to test the game performance in different systems with this uniforms. This set is basically my 2xlite uniforms for the Yankees, ported to MVP 2005. But I decided to make an important change. I took all leg pictures of home uniform and made them 2xlite too (192x384 in this case). This is the only size change in the 3 files. Gray and SP uniforms are original 2xlite concept size. The pinstripes pattern density and darkness are higher in home uniform too, 'cause I notieced that in last year's version they didn't look the same on pants and jersey. Please, if anybody decides to install it, compare performance between the home uniform and the other two ones, also compare the difference between pants pinstripes of home and ST versions. Do this by playing any Yanks vs Yanks match.

In my med-end system (Athlon XP 2800, 512 DDR, Geforce FX5200), I haven't notieced too much performance decrease, but I really need some more opinions, to know if this worths the try. It comes with no help file, so just extract the files in the game folder and run the batch. Thanks in advanced.

File:

http://mipagina.cantv.net/altuve1/yankeestest.rar

Archived