MVP Stadium Photo Network...

Moser316

Hey all:

I just want to share my appreciation towards the stadium modders out there (you know who you are). Especially considering what we can do with stadiums now due to Everdever's OEdit discovery, everybody's turning out some high-quality, accurate work for the most part.

In an effort to help out these modders (including myself when I get off my *** and do Miller Park later this summer), I was thinking we could start sharing as much information as possible on current ballpark photographs (preferably from the 2004 season). If you're going to a major league game this season and have a digital camera, don't forget to bring it to the game with you, it could help out a stadium modder immensely. For example, when I did Miller Park for HH2004 last season, I got some excellent pictures of the scoreboard, wall murals/advertisements, the "Miller Park" sign above the Jumbotron, and any other elements that make the park unique. Obviously, I couldn't change everything 100% accurately in that game, but I had the information to do so. Now that we have the capabilities and we're not settling for the blank slate and stadium models EA gives us, there's no reason that every stadium in the game can't be as accurate as Everdever's Minute Maid Park, Ezorn's Fenway Park, or HaloFan's Angel Stadium (to name a few)...

everdever didint relase his completed minute maid yet did he? its V2 is the one he did in OEDIT. where can i get it ive been waiting mad long for it and also id like to try the angel stadium did he release it yet? this is getting good with all the people using oedit and all the ppl learning. ill be on yahoo all day tomorrow so ppl can get to work on other stadiums. aCant wait for the yankee stadium neither

I agree as well, I have some Comerica Park Pictures if anyone likes them please respond since there is several things wrong with this stadium in the game. One thing I will mention is the Canyon- The Fence in Left Field going to CF isn't in the game.

• 1 year later...

I agree as well, I have some Comerica Park Pictures if anyone likes them please respond since there is several things wrong with this stadium in the game. One thing I will mention is the Canyon- The Fence in Left Field going to CF isn't in the game.

2005 or 2004? 2005, I'll take.

Archived