help plz!!!!!

bsbllstr875

cuz none of them work anyway. im not real fond of putting mods into the game. i download them and then have no idea how to use them in the game.

that's kind of a stupid blanket statement, just because you can't figure them out trust me they work.

that's kind of a stupid blanket statement, just because you can't figure them out trust me they work.

you totally misunderstood me, or i just didnt type it correctly. i meant it didnt work for ME. i didnt mean that they were totally broke. i only meant i couldnt put them in the game. so just calm the **** down dick head. o and thnx krawhitham for ur advice, it works now. thnx again. and uncle mo, ask ur mom for the $20 i gave her for last night.

you totally misunderstood me, or i just didnt type it correctly. i meant it didnt work for ME. i didnt mean that they were totally broke. i only meant i couldnt put them in the game. so just calm the [naughty word] down [naughty word] head. o and thnx krawhitham for ur advice, it works now. thnx again. and uncle mo, ask ur mom for the $20 i gave her for last night

No u did not

bsbllstr875, you need to learn something fast.

1) Don't start two threads about the same subject. Especially don't start two threads about the same subject within 20 minutes of each other.

2) If you are asking for help, don't insult people's work. Modders put hours into the mods that are downloaded for free. Be appreciative.

3) Don't use profanity or attempt to disrespect any of the members here.

4) If you are asking for help be nice! Don't come off as being demanding. That's the fastest way to get people to turn on you and then you will be ignored.

Remember the above and you should do just fine. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Archived