'87 padres uni

yankees1979

i can't seem to be able to install the 87 padres uniform. i'm using fuzzs editor which i've used before plenty of times but when i try to install the f***a and u***a or whatever files they are it says they aren't proper .fsh files. can someone help me?! :|

make sure the files aren't captilized.

the files are Uxxxy.fsh and Fxxxy.fsh

make sure the 'U' and 'F' are small case. Just rename them and make them small case.

been meaning to get around to fix that.lol...releasing next studio version soon. hope you like it.

I had the same problem. What you want to do is make sure file extensions show up in your folders (under folder options, in case you didn't know where to set that). The problem is, the .FSH was capitalized. Just rename it and make it lower-case. That solved it for me. Hope this helps.

I had the same problem. What you want to do is make sure file extensions show up in your folders (under folder options, in case you didn't know where to set that). The problem is, the .FSH was capitalized. Just rename it and make it lower-case. That solved it for me. Hope this helps.

i bet thats the problem. i'm at work right now but will try when i get home and let you know if it works. thanks for the help guys :D

Archived