HOW DO YOU CAPTURE IMAGES FROM THE GAME??

BGRIMM

the "print screen" button on your keyboard.

right above the "insert" key.

once you've pressed that, open up any imaging software, click on "File New" and click 'paste'. there you go now do magic.

if your keyboard doesn't have the print screen button then i have no idea.

...Will fraps work with my Nvidia card?? (cause of the minimize window crash) Cause it kinda sucks that I can only take one screen shot per game with Print Screen.

I use fraps with my Nvidia card with no problems. It saves the images to a folder, as many as you wish. You still can't minimize the game to see them, you have to wait until you are done, but while the game is running you can save as many as you want.

I use fraps in conjunction with JoyToKey, which allows me to assign the select key as my "hotkey".

I also set it up so I can scroll with my controller and don't have to use my mouse for every little thing.

Hmm, looks cool, are you able to use the gamepad to select "Proceed" on the game menus??? I'll have to give that a try.

Hmm, looks cool, are you able to use the gamepad to select "Proceed" on the game menus??? I'll have to give that a try.

Yeah, it's not as cool as the consoles, because you have to move it just like a mouse and it's not as easy to control, but after tweaking, I've pretty much gotten it.

Mainly I just wanted it, so I could take snapshots of the game lightning quick, w/out having to pull my keyboard out and look for the F10 key.

About Fraps... I've got it going, but I think i actually got better image quality by using print screen for screen shots... is there anyway to change the format of the screenshots to something other than a bitmap??? or to change the overall quality?

Archived