The Ballpark in Arlington released

jamcadbury

It is now online and available at: http://files.simcentral.net/index/Detailed/3755.shtml

Keep in mind this is basically a direct port of the stadium from MVP '04, but with only a handful of ads changing it's still very close to the real life stadium. I'll update it with '05 ads when I'm able to acquire some pictures. Here's a couple of screenshots (at high resolution, so results may vary)

day.jpg

night.jpg

Also, there has been a report of major stuttering and some minor stuttering as well, so let me know if this is an issue for you here. I could put together a not as good looking but 1x lite version of TBIA if I hear a few more complaints like that.

just a note...the main jumbotron is on the right field board, not center...i've been to tbia before....so the player stats should show up on the right field jumbotron, not the centerfield as it shows on your screen. thanks.

Yeah, there's nothing I can do about that, it's part of the stadium that I can't edit. Thanks for the feedback guys, if the stuttering continues to be a major complaint I'll re-upload it with a 1x lite version.

jam, you really did a great job with TBIA! I do have the stuttering issue with it, however, even if I turn off some of the visual options. Nevertheless, it's a great looking ballpark - thanks for sharing!

Well, for me at least...no stuttering, and beautiful work man!!!

Thanks guys. Sorry HaloFan, don't know how to work OEdit and I don't think I have enough patience to do so either. What he's referring to is that the color jumbotron replay screen in real life is not on the center field scoreboard (which is simply a standard yellow/black screen) but on the right field scoreboard...if that makes any sense. I'm pretty sure even with OEdit I couldn't change what braves is talking about.

Archived