new datafile mix 3 uploaded

kumala

jeffrod1, I was using scenario editor in camera view 2 , and when my second batter came up all I saw was the catcher's back. Maybe it has something to do with the hide catcher in view 2 option, but I haven't touched it before and never had a problem

Edit: Just checked it, if you go to display options you can change the hide catcher option.

well heres the thing im playing on my xbox and i dont know where to change that setting to hide the catcher .but so far that i have seen is when i play the reds it only happens when dunn gets up everyone else is fine any help would be appreciated thanks

yeah, thats my htpc, which I use for games, dvds, internet, etc, will never go back to plain old dvd players. If you've got the cash, then this is the way I would go. I built this mutha myself and it was worth it.

I played about 1/2 game with this and am looking forward into digging a little further into it. I was a little worried about the -50 User Contact when I was entering the values, but had 2 walks, 3 hits, and 5 runs in the first inning. Had a later jack in the 3rd giving me 3 home runs in 5 innings. Overall I thought the mod was playing nicely.

How are things working for you as far as HR's, doubles, triples etc. I've been finding that there are too many HR's and not enough doubles and triples in most of the data file / slider combos out there. The major league average is about 1 HR per game, 2 doubles per game, and 1 triple every 4 games. How does this play?

Thanks for your work.

Update: I just played another 1/2 game and was 1 hit though 5 innings, so it seems like this mod will provide some good variety.

Some guys are tight, and some games are high scoring affairs(7-8 runs). It depends on the pitching and there are a fair share of doubles and triples especially on hits down the line. This is why i slowed down the speed of the line drives and grounders. The speed of the outfielders make a big difference here too. overall, I think this mod works great for me.

Archived