Carlos Zambrano Cyberface Released

Smokin_Joe

hey smoking joe can you release more info for us xbox modders since we cant recreate the ord and orl files but we can use the fsh files, perhaps give us a number that you used for the ord and orl files so we can reuse the ones already on the game files? thanks man.

Thank you very much Smoking_Joe Xbox users will really appreciate it that way we can add more players to our rosters and make the ones already there better. Can you use Johnny Damons O files for someone with long hair? thanks man awesome work.

Thank you very much Smoking_Joe Xbox users will really appreciate it that way we can add more players to our rosters and make the ones already there better. Can you use Johnny Damons O files for someone with long hair? thanks man awesome work.

Thank you, no problem. I might try and make a face with long hair, but i'm not sure who i'm gonna do next. 8)

Tell ya who need one. Vlad Guerrero.

Vlad looks pretty good i think, the thing is, his skin tone is soooooooooo dark i cant even see his face when he comes to bat. I would lighten the skin tone a little so u can see the the guy.

Vlad looks pretty good i think, the thing is, his skin tone is soooooooooo dark i cant even see his face when he comes to bat. I would lighten the skin tone a little so u can see the the guy.

lol , was thinking about an Andruw Jones or Jim Thome.

Hey Smokin_Joe I was wondering If you can make this guy and use perhaps Zambrano as a base for the O files his name is Julio Mateo he is the Long reliever for the Mariners appreciate it if you could when you have time my friend.6925.jpg6925.jpg he really needs a face.

whys that?

because for the xbox we cannot use the orl and ord (O Files) that is provided we must use ones already on the disk for other players for the bone structures its really time consuming to go through 700 faces guessing which one he used.

Hey Smokin_Joe I was wondering If you can make this guy and use perhaps Zambrano as a base for the O files his name is Julio Mateo he is the Long reliever for the Mariners appreciate it if you could when you have time my friend.6925.jpg6925.jpg he really needs a face.

I just might give that a go when i can find some extra time.

Archived