Pirates Citizen's Bank Ballpark DAY COMPLETE

Pirate

I like the bushes but the texture is for the bullpen grass as well. I tried overlaying another texture but that didn't work. So I give up on the bushes. They look good, but unless you can make it so they aren't the bullpen grass too then I will pass.

Y2K: I didn't shadow the wall the game does that.

Thanks for the comments. i am almost done with it then I am on to Jacobs Field. I have nothing but rave reviews of the park. i have been there probably 10 times but none since they refurbished this winter. The park looks brand new so I have about 40 pics to fish through and then I will be started on Jacobs.

The game sucked being from NE Ohio. Geographically tied to the Indians. But the stadium was fantastic as I said. Jumped from number 5 on my list to number two behinds PNC.

1.PNC

2.Jake

3.Miller

4.SBC

5.Comerica

They refurbished everything down to the concession stands. The Jake feels new again.

i know someone was working on it, he posted pics about a week ago he did the sbc rass pattern perfectly and all, i forget who it was and i dont know where they went to.

pirate stadium looks good bro you got the hang of oedit pretty fast eh? i have a prediction that you will be dreading oedit soon. I got burnt out pretty quick going into oedit, using all the command line promts, repacking cram 32 etc. when i was done with shea day i felt sick looking at shea nite and realizing it was just starting all over again lol.good job though man. i reccommend taking 2 or 3 days in between stadiums.

Archived