My Marlins highlights video

iansimcox

Hi everyone. After seeing the UncleMo's I Live For This video I thought I'd give it a go. I've gone for highlights from my Marlins games (only good things for the Marlins, of course).

It's looking pretty good, so hopefully in a few days it'll be done and uploaded. If people like it I may make a few more vids, it's quite fun to do.

may i take some of your material or are you content posting for your own purposes? i need some marlins in my very last video i'm finishing up. if you say no can do that is cool because i have too much footage as it stands.=mo=

ONE HINT: It is all in the video affects and video transitioning. oh, and editing your video to go right with the beat of the music. Sometimes the feel of the music too. I've just learned that with this song and video I'm doing now I have to speed up some of my footage to match the feel of the upbeat/fun kind of song I'm doing. For example, the replay of a hitter getting k'd...i have to speed up that footage on my next video to match the song.

use fraps, game cam (planetgamecam.com i think), and microsoft movie maker and you'll b cool.

Archived