Weird Problem w/ Bonds Cyberface

Jitter

I was using terminator korea's barry bonds cyber face w/ the llmac rosters w/o any probs for awhile. 2 days ago i had played the mini batting game w/o any problem. I went to play it today w/ bonds and the game crashed. I looked in MVP edit the pic was there, then i opened up models.big w/ biggui and the file had uncompressed itself. I compressed the 3 files, rebuilt it went to play w/ bonds and it crashed again. The 3 files had magically uncompressed themselves again. I compressed them again rebuilt it, and this time set the models.big file to read only and it worked. I dont know why this started happening?? As long as models.big is set to read only it works fine.

And you have to remember that editing the audio/photo ID is not what you're supposed to be done... is the face ID the one that matters, which is located on the 'appearance' tab on MVPedit.

That's a common mistake a lot of people make.

Im sure i edited the right one. Like i said it was working fine then just started acting weird. What I had to do was right click on models.big goto properties and set it to read only. All that does is keep the game from modifying the file in anyway. I did not change anything else. If I uncheck read only it crashes because it is uncompressing the (c029 files) and it leaves them uncompressed for some reason. It doesnt do it w/ the Millar face.

Archived