Classic team file Version 1 uploaded

capa

hope you enjoy. there may be a few errors. one that i found

is to change 'horton, willie' audio/photo id to #4307. it is

listed as 3407 (coburn) and please remember if you do not

wish any particular associated name you can re-number the

audio id to ' 0 ' thanks guys. enjoy :)

One thing for realism sake if you use it in franchise/season mode - ytou may want to turn off injuries or at a minimum turn off cpu trades. Otherwise, the team rosters will get out of whack and you may have Mantle playing on the 55 Dodgers!

Anything you can do within the game to stop trading and callups from the minors should be done...for obvious reasons. Phase I release does not have AA or AAA minor leaguers for the teams..I mean the real minor leaguers who were associated for those franchises...Phase II perhaps??

; )

Chris

Well done guys

Tested out a game against the Redsox

Won 8-0 They still can't beat the Yankees no matter what era they play :D

Mantle had 5 Rbi Include a HR, Elston Howard smash 2 dinger too

I realizes u had the player not having batting gloves and had those long socks hehe. Overall Great works

Btw may I suggest adding some player in either the all star team or the Legend Hero team? I mean the 1970 O's and the 1974 A's we are not going to see Cal Ripken and Big Mac in the roster. I mean I would love to see the best of NL vs best of AL team from all century line up that was voted back in 1999. Please do consider this as I believe many of us want to see this roster happen please.....

Waiting for some reply so at least I know u read this

Archived