Xbox conversion - do any of the modders object?

capa

There is someone here who is willing to do a conversion of Total Classic to Xbox - including rosters and uniforms.

Do any of the modders object as long as they are given full credit for creating the actual work which is being converted? I know I do not as one of the roster providers, but wanted to solicit the group...

C

i can assist him as of may 12th bro. Sort of have to buckle down right now.

may 12th, gotta get back to helping sandman with this program i'm trying to get working on his system. Have to start negro league rosters and phase 3, and help hardcore legend with the uniforms.

I'm not on my pc with all my game files right now but i will be in a week or so. I'm on a p3 500mhz loner.

i can assist him as of may 12th bro. Sort of have to buckle down right now.

may 12th, gotta get back to helping sandman with this program i'm trying to get working on his system. Have to start negro league rosters and phase 3, and help hardcore legend with the uniforms.

I'm not on my pc with all my game files right now but i will be in a week or so. I'm on a p3 500mhz loner.

Ok..thanks man...appreciate it. Hang in there!

C

PS: not sure what teams I should be targeting for phase 3 met files...

u know what capa, to be brutally honest with you, i've got soo many people doing negro league stuff right now. Frank's done i don't know how many logos, like 25-30 logo sets. Thome's done a bunch of uniforms. Rolie with the monarchs and i got some dude whipping up portraits -- what i'd really like is maybe a head start on some rosters.

maybe just names of players on their teams. Stats will be made up. You wanna help me out with that? e-mail if interested, if not, disregard. I think alextony and don have the list for the remainder 30 phase3 teams.

Archived