Kumala's Mix 4 Datafile

wikitundra

First of all... luv your datafile. The gameplay is exactly what I was looking for. However, after hitting a homerun, the camera appears to go under the bleachers or something and I can't get back into the game. The pitching prompt comes up, but I can't see the field. Any ideas? Any way to adjust the camera views?

Thanks...

nope... but then again, my game is screwed up somehow. When playing say the phillies and reds, the boxscore displays them as houston and the braves. That is why my logos aren't showing up. Tried reinstalling the game, and the problem is the same. The only things i am using are your datafile and trues espn overlays and my rosters (hybrid from llmacs). Any ideas?

Your datafile is the best by the way. I'll be glad when I work my issues out so I can enjoy the game. I am a CCNA and I am scratching my head on this one.

Thanks...

it wasn't your datafile after all.... the game doesn't like my adam dunn. everytime he was up at bat, the camera would lock the game. I deleted him and then re-created him as adam dunne... and the issue went away. still trying to get the logos worked out though.

Archived