Jump to content
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Alexxmann

Member
  • Content Count

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

2 Followers

About Alexxmann

  • Rank
    Draft Pick

Profile Information

  • Location
    Puerto La Cruz - Venezuela
  • Interests
    Baseball - Football

Recent Profile Visitors

1,393 profile views
  1. Version 1.0.0

    52 downloads

    This pack contains the uniform memorial day , alternative visitor and a special edition of black color, I hope you like it. Note : Follow the steps in the readme file, but know install Bigui
  2. Version 1.0.0

    64 downloads

    Tampa uniform package includes two special edition jersey , I hope you like it . Note: Follow the steps in the readme file to install with Bigui
  3. Version 1.0.0

    54 downloads

    I bring a pack of three Anaheim uniforms. One cream classic version the other dark blue and other black, I hope they like . Note: Follow the steps in the Readme file, but know install Bigui.
  4. Version 1.0.0

    61 downloads

    This pack contains three uniforms , a camouflage version , the other blue and finally black. I hope you like . Note : Follow the steps in the readme file, if you can not install the Bigui
  5. Version 1.0.0

    52 downloads

    This pack has 2 uniforms , one is the memorial day visitor and the other light blue special edition , I hope they like. Note : Follow the steps in the readme file, but the install know Bigui
  6. Version 1.0.0

    61 downloads

    This uniform is the 2nd Local alternative of Seattle and one special edition . I hope that pleases them , follow steps readme file, but know how to handle the Bigui
  7. Thanks Jaycee20, As I always say : you do what you can je, jeeeee
  8. Version 1.0.0

    79 downloads

    There they leave two jersey special + 1 classic edition specialI hope you like engineering , jeeee Note : Follow the steps in the readme file, if they can not install the Bigui
  9. Version 1.0.0

    62 downloads

    It 's good my first job on this pageI hope you like , Note : Follow the steps in the readme file, if they can not use the Bigui
  10. Please American friends now complaining of plagiarism, when I edit the fifa 07 to look like 2012. Although 40% of the elaboarcion was mine, the remaining 60%, I take things from other mods that just were in the USA and Argentina, did not complain felt rather proud that their works are in my mod and thanked me. though I was the returned to each. also gave credits to the overall website where I got things take. I do not understand this nonsense of permits, sientanse well with the game, mvp are mods. what is the problem, would not it be improved? are also hurt because jeferomer, improved a little mod. This well in 2014 will be given a battle of ideas and ready. Then people decide which is better, but better is to help each other, to be quarreling like children. He gave credit to the finals mvp baseball team in 2013, in Angels of Anaheim (he says so usual in Latin America) is logical that the other name was not in the box or you will found the solution, besides error is on any human being, or I will say that you did not have errors in their mods. With this term, do not take ill what I said, take it like a reflection, who joined American sibling, you can create a mod much better in 2014.............
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.