Tywiggins Roster Editor

Wicked420

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ty I was looking back through the threads. I saw the post about the crash when he tried to enter the disabled list. I then went into my franchise and tried it. I instantly crashed to the desktop.So then I reloaded the game and tried to simulate to a date. Crashed to the desktop. I then went to the editor turned the injury druation and days down to 0 went into my franchise and turned injuries on. I still couldn't check the DL list. Reloaded again and it allowed me to simulate a game and it popped up that Lugo's injury was done and he came off the DL. So it got me thinking that it is dependent on injuries being on and the type of injury.

I then started a new franchise with injuries on. Knowing the best way to get an injury was to wear a pitcher down. I let Beckett throw 130 pitches purposly just throwing balls to increase the pitch count until he got hurt. He got a fractured finger out for 31 days put on the 15 day DL. I then quit the game opened the editro and it showed him with the same as the game did out 31 on the 15. I edited it down to 15 and 15 loaded the game up and I could see the Disabled List :) I then simulated until he had one day left on the DL. I tried to simulate the day he would of come off the DL,but couldn't. I could either play that game or simulate the season. So I was about to play the game when I decided to see if I could simulate the next game. It allowed me and as soon as it was done simulating it popped up that Beckett was healed and he came off the DL.

I was a little premature saying it worked perfect in my earlier post. I was playing the games and was allowed to advance in my schedule. Never tried to check the DL or simulate a game. I just checked the injury status in GM/Rosters. It does seem that it will enable me to play my franchise with injuries on being being able to manipulate the injuries that the computer produces. I was wrong about being able to create your own injuries all attempts of that crashed the game to my desktop. Unless as I stated I was just playing out my schedule without checking or simulating. I will be testing it more tomorrow or later today I should say its 4:30 am here lol. Hope I was helpful to you with my long winded explanation of my testing. Sorry for the earlier post that was wrong.

If I change my roster.iff with the uncompressed roster.iff, will I have to start the season over or will I be able to continue with the same one.

You shouldn't have to change your roster it has a 3 day trial to edit franchise rosters. registered you can edit your franchise whenever

Version 0.11 is up.

In Version 0.10, if you save a player, you'll get 4 messages that pop up before you get the "player saved" message. I put these in when I was debugging the error with batting stances, and forgot to remove them after I got it fixed. They are removed for Version 0.11.

For those that haven't registered my program:

Version 0.11 is a new 14 day trial. For the first 3 days you can edit .fxg (franchise) files.

http://www.eamods.com/index.php/View-detai...ter-Editor.html

Ty

I dowloaded visuall c+++ from the 32 bit lonk you sent and already have framework 3.5.

When I try to go to the link for ea it does not allow me to get to the download.

I registerd a few weeks ago but it give errors when I try to log in and can't get it

Can you send me a link to download it either in email or on here

josephlogatto@Aol.com

Ty

I dowloaded visuall c+++ from the 32 bit lonk you sent and already have framework 3.5.

When I try to go to the link for ea it does not allow me to get to the download.

I registerd a few weeks ago but it give errors when I try to log in and can't get it

Can you send me a link to download it either in email or on here

josephlogatto@Aol.com

I also keep a link to the latest version on this page:

http://tywiggins.eamods.com/downloads/downloads.html

Is it possible to remove a player from the D.L. using Ty's editor?

For example in my franchise Rich Harden is on the DL. I changed his status in Ty's editor to

Injury Status...no DL

Injury duration and DL days left to 0 and saved.

In my franchise Harden is still DL'd

Only thing I cannot change in Ty's editor in Injury Type and I think that may be the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help

Is it possible to remove a player from the D.L. using Ty's editor?

For example in my franchise Rich Harden is on the DL. I changed his status in Ty's editor to

Injury Status...no DL

Injury duration and DL days left to 0 and saved.

In my franchise Harden is still DL'd

Only thing I cannot change in Ty's editor in Injury Type and I think that may be the problem.

Thanks in advance for any help

I think for now, you're better off changing DL days left and injury duration to 1. And let the game take care of the rest.

I'm sorry for these stupid questions guy's but:

1 - Ty, where do these files go? Installation instructions please

2 - How do we move players around ? Trades etc, to keep rosters up to date

Thanks for your time

I'm sorry for these stupid questions guy's but:

1 - Ty, where do these files go? Installation instructions please

2 - How do we move players around ? Trades etc, to keep rosters up to date

Thanks for your time

1. Extract the files to anywhere. If you are just opening up the Roster.ROS file just doubleclick the roster editor file and then just edit the appropriate player. When you want to use that file in the game, just load it. Same goes for Franchise roster files (at least on my computers).

2. You can't do that with the roster editor just yet, I'm personally waiting for this myself.

1. Extract the files to anywhere. If you are just opening up the Roster.ROS file just doubleclick the roster editor file and then just edit the appropriate player. When you want to use that file in the game, just load it. Same goes for Franchise roster files (at least on my computers).

2. You can't do that with the roster editor just yet, I'm personally waiting for this myself.

Thx for the quick reply and help

Does anyone know if Ty's roster editor will get around the limitation of only being allowed to change a certain number of player names (the number I'd heard is 200)? Kind of weak of 2K to make 75% of the players on each team fake and then limit how many names you can change (to real players).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tom

Does anyone know if Ty's roster editor will get around the limitation of only being allowed to change a certain number of player names (the number I'd heard is 200)? Kind of weak of 2K to make 75% of the players on each team fake and then limit how many names you can change (to real players).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tom

As mentioned earlier in this thread, there is no editing limit with this editor. See Here.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived