Welcome to MVP Mods

Welcome to MVP Mods, like most online communities, you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry, this is a simple, completely free process that requires just some information from you to signup. Be a part of MVP Mods by signing in or creating an account.

• Get access to over 8,000 modifications for MVP, MLB 2K and High Heat Baseball FOR FREE!
  • Become an amazing part of our online community to discuss baseball!
  • Participate in the Shoutbox on our front page!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ALBIDNIS

High Heat League - Mlb The Show '14 [Ps4]

5 posts in this topic

mlb_ticket.png

Hey guys I haven't been around for a while but I know some of you remember me posting some dynasties here. I know Joerudi can vouch for me. I am planning on running a very fun MLB The Show League with a planned start date of May 14th.

I know this is the place to come for the avid MLB fans. If you are interested I will be running the league @ Virtualsportsnetwork.com. This is the direct link to the League page High Heat League.

I hope some of you come over to join the league. I need reliable owners so come and join us. If this type of post is unacceptable please let me know and I will remove it. Thanks, and any feedback is much appreciated.

Can't wait Alb! :) Looking forward to it.

Can't wait Alb! :) Looking forward to it.

I hope that means you are joining. Would love to see Trues and a couple of the other guys come join also. I would prefer a league of more old school folks.

I hope that means you are joining. Would love to see Trues and a couple of the other guys come join also. I would prefer a league of more old school folks.

I wish you luck with this and I hope this is a successful league. I'll be rooting on in the grandstand since I don't have the game or a PS3. :D

I wish you luck with this and I hope this is a successful league. I'll be rooting on in the grandstand since I don't have the game or a PS3. :D

Thanks man...Get that PS4 so we could roll..lol