Global Edit

dcstadium

will it would us to help you if can tell two things then move forward. One what roster is it your working withr, and how are you trying to edit it. in game or some other method of editing like reditor! that be start.

Ok I'm working with the NLB2K14BYBsuFan roster. I'm trying to raise the ball movement, vs RHB, vs LHB. there is a min and max the max is set at 127 so I set the min to 93, save it but when I entered it in the program,and tried to play it I tried to play it it cradhed

Please do not bump your posts to get them back to the top of the list.  It is against site rules.  If someone has an answer, they will post one.  Asking again if someone has an answer to your question won't get one any quicker.

Ok I'm working with the NLB2K14BYBsuFan roster. I'm trying to raise the ball movement, vs RHB, vs LHB. there is a min and max the max is set at 127 so I set the min to 93, save it but when I entered it in the program,and tried to play it I tried to play it it cradhed

​I would assume it's because you went outside of the games max parameters with the 127?