How to reduce base runners leads from 2nd base?

tomk30816

I started using the 9/2/16 roster in franchise mode for start of new season and my base runners on 2nd base are continually taking to big a lead and getting picked off by "CPU" pitchers.  I use "user" setting with auto base running and fielding, but do my own hitting and pitching.  How can I reduce their leadoff distance?  Or is there an option to increase their reaction time?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I did see an option on pickoff in global edit but would not know how to modify it, to reduce leadoff distance.

I think it's RT on the gamepad. Right trigger or R2..

The base running is also on auto.  The base runners are taking to big of a lead at second base and do not get back in time.  I did not have this problem with other rosters.  I think there must be a tweaking of a file or option either in Mlb2K12 roster editor or Reditor.

The base running is also on auto.  The base runners are taking to big of a lead at second base and do not get back in time.  I did not have this problem with other rosters.  I think there must be a tweaking of a file or option either in Mlb2K12 roster editor or Reditor.

Maybe the sliders have runner aggression? I honestly don't remember.