Peter Bernard "SAVE THE FORGOTTEN FACES" Foundation

peterbernard

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]World-O-Seaver

seavermetsspring.jpg

Everyone who has heard of Hall of Fame pitcher Tom Seaver knows that he pitched for the Mets.

seaverconfused.jpg

But do you know what OTHER great teams Seaver pitched for?

seaverreds.jpg

Well, he got traded to the Reds in 1977 to help them down the stretch.

seaverfenwayweb.jpg

Similarly, he came to the Red Sox in 1986 to help them to an American League pennant...

seaverwhitesox.jpg

...and he ALSO played for the current World Champion White Sox beginning in 1984!

He was a money pitcher for a long time.[/align]

Thanks, AlexTony.

[align=left]IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS FACE MOD?[/align]

I didn't understaand why EA decided that Lou Gehrig should have a rash and pimples on his face this year. I thought last year they had a perfect face for him and this year it was nice but had those weird red blotchy pimply cheeks as though he were the 14-year-old version of Gehrig. Did Gehrig have a skin problem? Maybe he did and this is actually a realistic way to present him, I don't know.

[align=center]eagehrig05.jpg

ABOVE: EA's version of Gehrig 2005[/align]

I decided to take young Lou to the skin doctor and this is the version I play with:

[align=center]gehrigzitless1web.jpg[/align]

It's possible this one may be less realistic, but this is the image of Gehrig I have in my head, so I prefer this one with my touch-ups. I don't know if anyone else already did this and uploaded it or not, or if anyone else even cares about this. If anyone thinks I should upload it, just tell me.

[align=center]gehrigzitless2web.jpg[/align]

Thanks you two.

You know what stinks? The college game, probably not coming out for pc, has a face modder that sounds more like that in the sims 2, so you can mold the face yourself IN THE GAME. Everyone who has the game then becomes a face modder. If it's like the sims 2, then it's fun to use and really does almost anything you want it to do. Also, if it's like the Sims 2, then it would be easily moddable, the sims is designed to be modded: face, hair, clothes, all meshes.

It sounds like the camerawork in the next one is going to be a lot better. This year is great but all plays shot so far away, distanced from the action. I guess since next year there will be NO MORE GENERIC FACES, all faces will be like putty to mold individually, they have more confidence in bringing the cameras in tighter.

It really stinks if it's not coming out for pc.

• 4 weeks later...

the top photo looks like he had a stroke on the one side.

LOL. I don't know want to know what a real stroke does to a person's face but it sounded real funny the way you put it.

Peter, you do realize that EA cyberface #417 is Ted Williams? I think EA was going to have him in the game and decided at the last minute for whatever reasons (legal or whatever) took him out. He has a PA audio in the game too.

does anyone have i guess you can call 'ratings' for ted, you know, like hot/cold zones, and all that jazz?

If you can find the cover shot for his "Science of Hitting" book he wrote back in the late 60's early 70's, he has a shot of himself on the cover with baseballs in each zone and a batting avg on what he thought he hit when hitting at balls in those zones. That would be the best indication...

Edit: found this image:

8e2daa845f.jpg

Peter, you do realize that EA cyberface #417 is Ted Williams? I think EA was going to have him in the game and decided at the last minute for whatever reasons (legal or whatever) took him out. He has a PA audio in the game too.

I knew the portrait was 2666. I'll check out #417, thanks.

Strokes are not funny. Well, not if they happen to you, they're not.

Archived